Oliver Springs In Semifinals ( Final Four)

OS91

I'm Happy!

East Tennessee Is Bringing Home A Gold Ball!

All 4 Teams In The Final Four Are From East Tennessee!

Seymour Vs McMinn Central

Oliver Springs Vs Livingston Academy

Seymour/McMinn Central Winner Vs Oliver Springs/Livingston Academy Winner

Congradulations To All 4 Of You!

GO LADY EAGLES!

GO LADY WILDCATS!

GO LADY BOBCATS!

GO CHARGERETTES!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LA will win this game by 10+, OS may have pushed them to the line but Coach Smith will have them ready for them today! Note** Beech didn't have to score much yesterday, her presence scared Gibson Co.!

All LA has to do is make the Hall girl do it all, make her feel like everyone is guarded and she will force everything! back-off her, stay close to everyone else; (Don't get beat back door though!) The Hall girl will go right then hesitate and go right as fast as possible hoping to get fouled!

So to stop her play back with your arms spread wide playing straight up don't turn her, let her act like she is going right but when she hesitates GO FOR THE STEAL WITH YOUR LEFT HAND!! If you start to get it or make her work hard she gets mad and gets out of sink and the game is all ready for you to take home LA!!!

GOOD LUCK LA! GO Beech!!

LA will win this game by 10+, OS may have pushed them to the line but Coach Smith will have them ready for them today! Note** Beech didn't have to score much yesterday, her presence scared Gibson Co.!

All LA has to do is make the Hall girl do it all, make her feel like everyone is guarded and she will force everything! back-off her, stay close to everyone else; (Don't get beat back door though!) The Hall girl will go right then hesitate and go right as fast as possible hoping to get fouled!

So to stop her play back with your arms spread wide playing straight up don't turn her, let her act like she is going right but when she hesitates GO FOR THE STEAL WITH YOUR LEFT HAND!! If you start to get it or make her work hard she gets mad and gets out of sink and the game is all ready for you to take home LA!!!

GOOD LUCK LA! GO Beech!!

From your post, it sounds like your an expert in stopping Laura Hall and the rest of the Bobcats. You need to find a top notch coaching job if you don't have one already. If stopping our girls is simply that easy, why are we still playing? Why haven't other teams ended our season yet?

I'm not taking anything away from LA. They're a great team that i know our girls like and respect. How exactly does Hall get out of sink? Doesn't she avg 27ppg aginst LA. I watched the x-mas tournament game against you guys and i never saw her get out of sink. Whoever wants this game better hit the boards on offense and defense and get some second chance points. I'll say that OS will have a very difficult time winning if LA shoots the ball 20+ more times like Cheatham Co. did yesteday. I like our chances..

Go Lady Bobcats....

GOOD LUCK LA! GO Beech!!

From your post, it sounds like your an expert in stopping Laura Hall and the rest of the Bobcats. You need to find a top notch coaching job if you don't have one already. If stopping our girls is simply that easy, why are we still playing? Why haven't other teams ended our season yet?

I'm not taking anything away from LA. They're a great team that i know our girls like and respect. How exactly does Hall get out of sink? Doesn't she avg 27ppg aginst LA. I watched the x-mas tournament game against you guys and i never saw her get out of sink. Whoever wants this game better hit the boards on offense and defense and get some second chance points. I'll say that OS will have a very difficult time winning if LA shoots the ball 20+ more times like Cheatham Co. did yesteday. I like our chances..

Go Lady Bobcats....

Sorry knownothing. Accidently posted under your name. I forgot to log you out and log myself in.

That post was my opinion.

Ask Hall about yesterday and how they took the ball from her and how that foul should have been an intentional foul! She got mad and out of her game but her coach knew it and called a TO and calmed her down, because he knew they were getting to her! I am not saying it will work all the time or everytime but it will work when it is needed most! She is a great player and will figure out how to score and keep her team in this game but she has weakness's and can be contained in crunch time! Go Gettem' Beech, and Good Luck To LA and all the teams left in the tournament!

Edited by Magid

Intentional Foul? Yes it was a hard foul, but it was across the arm in order to prevent a lay-up. It worked also as the girl hit only one of two free throws and if Cheatham had that one extra point then the game would have went in overtime.

It sounds like Hall made the smart play, she wasn't in foul trouble so you make a team earn those two points.