RHS vs. CPA

thekid03

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im anxious to see Rockwood play and live up to the hype... from these threads you'd hardly know they were the underdog

We are the underdog, CPA is expected to win state, and I understand why. They are a great team. Rockwood just has a lot of great fans who get on here and talk. Plus a lot of East Tenn is supporting Rockwood. Maybe you should get more of your CPA buddies on here to talk about the game.

Anyone who knows anything about basketball knows that when a team gets to the final 8, they are more than capable of beating any other team that is left. CPA is favored and should be. Rockwood can certainly win and will if CPA takes them for granted, gets away from what they do best, or has a bad day.

The crowd will be highly in Rockwood's favor, but in a big gym, I don't think it will make much difference. The team that plays better will win. It is a shame CPA is on spring break because they have great fans and it would have made the atmosphere better.

Best of luck to both teams. CPA's first trip to state, so this is a very exciting time for the school.

CPA will take the game b/c we are so much faster than Rockwood. No offense to Rockwood, but they aren't gonna know what hit 'em when they see our speed. As for the 6'8 kid Rockwood has........we have already shut down 6'11 Ryan Daniel from Goodpasture before. No problem. As for this moaning about public schools being undermatched, we have 100 less students than Rockwood, and 75% of our team has been going to CPA since middle school or before. I'm sorry, but most parents don't think of their kids as the next Mr. Basketball at the age of 7. So i hope that in a couple of years when you public schools win your 1a state championship, you will remember for a moment that you had to kick the private schools out to win it. i'd rather have a hard-earned, well-deserved second than a cheapened, tainted first. Go ahead and take the easy way out, we'll just keep on truckin' in 2a.