What're the odds of DB beating WS?

Rolltribe54

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a White Station fan and am planning on traveling up for the games this weekend. White Station is definately the favorite but this is the state tournament. That means that every team in it is good. They must show up to play or DB could pull the upset. As a former player, I know that it doesn't matter who the better team is; just who the better team is on that given night. I think the Spartans will be ready to play though.

You guys said that last year when gomab, I, and others tried to speak the truth. What was that final, 92-56?

Dude, this is a totally different year, all thought i was there last year and saw that butt kicking. But this is totally different, and i think DB is a whole lot more prepared than last year. Last year DB was just excited to make it that far, this year theyre actually goin' to play to win,

Don't know who you are RollTribe but you seem like one cool fellow haha. I wouldn't say last years team was just satisfied to get there. They just ran into a buzzsaw in a White Station team that was head and shoulders better than anybody else in the state of Tennessee, as shown by their 20 point championship game win over a very good Bradley team. DB will hafta play the best game they've played in the past 3 years and White Station would hafta be asleep for the Tribe to win this one I am afraid. The thing about White Station that amazes me is that they NEVER play asleep. In the few times I have seen them in the Arby's classic over the years, they have as much talent as anybody, yet they play very fundamental, good, quality basketball. The teams DB has beaten to get to this point just don't compare with what they will see in the Boro. I hope DB can pull it off, but I am seriously doubting it. I think that if last year's Tribe team had gotten a different draw they coulda made some noise, but they had to pull the Spartans out of the hat. I'm not sure this years club would make noise no matter who they pulled. But hey, thats why they play the games. Coach Morgan will have them as ready as they can be, and they'll play their guts out. No matter what happens they've had a tremendous year, especially after that shaky start.

One thing for sure...I like Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett's chances alot better than I like Science Hill's!!!

DB is king of the Hill in North East Tenn. We may not have a 1/2 Million Population to choose from, but I will take our home grown kids any day over anybody Memphis can put on the court.

I know the chance of a DB win is way out there.... but, I am very proud of MY Indians this year. They have, with an entire NEW Starting 5 from last year's State Tournament Team, done more than anyone thought possible. Tied for the Big 7 Conference Championship. Runner Up District 1AAA. Region 1AAA Champions. Sub-State Winner.

Good enough to be proud of in Kingsport, TN. Home of THE INDIANS!!!

We will dance with those that brung us...you bring yourn' we'll bring our'n

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay