McMinn County

Guest albert

Guest albert

They lost some good players last year. they also got some younger guys. kids matured. some got better. some might of gotten worse. but are they gonna repeat last year's performance?? can they go the distance this year?? just wonderin what ya'll think.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

defense is the easiest to build. Earls knows a lot about defense but not offense so they should be alright. They have the players to score points I think which could be wrong but they will have to out score the other team till the defense gets settled in. goalie is another issue. have not seen them yet but have talk to ones that have and they look solid I have been told. Looks to be a good season the teams in this districit look to be fairly even.The fans are going to be in for a treat this year. LETS PLAY BALL

Chip!

You are saying that the teams in McMinn's district are good enough that anybody could win the district? Rhea County and Bradley are up there with Cumberland and Clevleand and McMinn? That would be quite the season instead of knowing that McMinn and Cleveland are going to dominate.

last year bradley improved 100% from the start of the season to the end. if they can build on that they had bradley should be able to play a very competitive game.rhea county may be another question. I have not ideal what they have. I hear mcminn plays two good teams this week and we can see if they have a chance in post season.I see this as their post season crystal ball. the full state knows about jared now so lets see who else steps their game to it's highest level. will there be good chemistry on this team???i hope so. LETS PLAY BALL

Edited by chip

McMinn McMinn McMinn. They may be a decent team, yes, but they are not among the state's elite. Maybe if they beat Bearden on Fri they can have some bragging rights, but if I hadnt seen them play, I would think they were Brazil or someone incredible with all they are hyped up to be.