Brooke Johnson

muffin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooke Johnson is a great player and has had many accomplishments along the way and I congratulate her on her stats and wish teh best of luck in college.

I have only one question though. This isn't a smart butt remark so don't tak eit that way. Why did she go to such a little college? I knowthe Carson Newman football team is pretty good but basketball isn't a peak. I know that she could play at a higher ranking school somewhere. Don't take this as sarcasm because it's not intended as any.

Wildcat, it is ok, that question has been asked more than once on here. Brooke was recruited by several D1 schools from all over the east, including several in the state of TN. The truth is she has known the coach at CN since she was 12 and he has followed her career very closely. She is very close to her family and wanted to stay close to home. She was very close to going to UTC but things happened with that, nothing negative, just doesn't need to be discussed on a message board. Therefore, she is going to CN. It may not be a huge basketball school but maybe she will help change that. Who knows. The important thing is she is going to get a good education and enjoy playing basketball at the same time. Thanks for the compliments on Brooke. Congratulations to LA on the championship, they had a great tournament and season. Wish we could have played them in the championship but all eight teams in the state have nothing to be ashamed of, they should all be proud just to have made it there.

Ball Fan: Why would you want to shoot outside when you score 42 inside? Duh!!!!

HOW MANY DID SHE SCORE ON JANA CROSS IN THE FIRST GAME NOT EVEN CLOSE JANA MADE HER LOOK SILLY IF SHE WAS RECRUITED BY D1 WHEN SHE WAS 12 SHE MUST HAVE LOST HER GAME SOMEWHERE YOU GOT TO BE ABLE TO DRIBBLE THE BALL IN D1 SHE IS HIGHLY OVER RATED SHE WOULDNT MAKE IT IN D1

JANALEE, BALL FAN IS NOT VERY BRIGHT SO TAKE IT EASY ON HIM.

iM BRIGHT ENOUGH TO SEE WHY SHE IS GOING TO A D2 SCHOOL YOU CAN MAKE ALL THE EXCUSES YOU WANT BUT EVERY ONE THAT SAW THE GAME KNOWS JUST AS I DO SHE AINT THAT GOOD SAY WHAT YOU YOU WANT i AM A SILLY GUY BUT I KNOW A GOOD BALL PLAYER WHEN I SEE ONE jana cross is good brooke johnson is tall end of story