Who is the best all around player in middle TN?

jmroyals10

i would also say mark davenport is good for fra.. he is strong and holds thier midfield together from what i heard... and harry parsons is good from mlk but yet i dont know how good his team is.. but they are both good.. harry grow your fro back out for state

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to mention Harry Parsons. His school team isn't very good, so he doesn't get a lot of attention this time of year. He made all-state playing for a school that didn't get out of the district. And, along with Xander, he has been one of the two best defenders in Middle Tennessee for several years.

Hunter Palmer from BA is a really good player too, acually he is a great player, he gets no love though, bc BA has not had a good year, but he should get some love if you watch him play, he beats his man every time, and has an amazing touch on the ball and sees the field unbelievably well, he will be wearing #7 this year and playing with me, so if you watch BA look for #7 he's a darn good player

Andy battan is my man lover so watch yourself mightyroyal...hes mine

on the topic though...xander, cal, jeff b, mark d, edmunds, Harry, they are all good.

chase lafont and caldwell lucas should be considered

funny that the first 6 guys all play for the same club as has been said already

Zac Walker sweeper from Columbia Central is a tremendous athlete. He is also the starting guard on Columbias basketball team. He sees the field as well as anyone Ive ever seen. Last season he didnt join the team until the 7th game of the season because of basketball. Columbia was 0-4-2 without him and eventually made it to the state semi finals. Great footskills for a defender with incredibly jumping ability. Jeff Boynton from Blackman would also be a strong candidate. Columbia only allowed 3 goals in their first 7 playoff games last year. Great goaltending but alot of the credit goes to Walker as well. Unfortunately for Columbia their 8th playoff game was a 6-0 defeat from Bearden. Even that game Bearden didnt score until the 37th minute of the first half.