Who is the best all around player in middle TN?

jmroyals10

I'm going to have to agree with Finhead. I played with J.K. for eight years and the kid is incredible. When he was 12 he could juggle to 1000. Every practice he simply amazed everyone. One time, for those of you who knew who the cobras were, he split Jameson Alford and Jeff Boyton and made them run into each other at practice. Anyone who can make those two caliber of players run into each other is a balla.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post has been ended because of saome disparaging remarks by the BGA team. Jonny C. is horrible and Xander is by far the best palyer in mid tn. Him or Lowder. I hate JOnny C. I hate JOnny C. I hate Jonny C. I hate Jonny C. I hate Jonny C. Also, on a side note, Jared Parks is a badass. I hate Jonny C. I hate Jonny C. I hate Jonny C. I hate Jonny C. I hate Jonny C.

Edited by PeterGriffin

I think its about time we threw Bryan lowders name into this mix. Kid's only a sophomore, but he's been the best player on a good Brentwood team this year.

He was also the best player (stat wise) on a great Brentwood team last year, as a Freshman. Running with the likes of Harrison Kiser, Chris Anderson, Eric Pettell (sp?) and Michael Clark. My vote goes to Bryan Lowder.