Is Tyler Smith stayin or leavin

statebound15

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blacksheep are you serious? Do you even watch high school basketball. Tyler is the top junior in the state and one of the top players in the state. He could start for any team in the state, prob any team in the country. 6th man off the bench? You cant be serious. The only school Tyler would transfer to is Oak Hill. Why would he transfer to another in state school? I hope you were kidding around when you posted this.

A friend of his family has told me that he is going to Oak Hill. This person told me that his family feels that the coach at Giles County has done all that he can do, or wants to do and they feel that he needs to take his game up a notch or two and it won't happen with the coaching staff at Giles County.

Sorry Giles County Fans -- I don't know if yu can handle many more setbacks this year.

It was good while it lasted but all good things must come to an end !!!!!!!!!!

If he does leave... GO TYLER and more importantly GO CATS!

Exactly. If Tyler decides to leave, good for him! :) Nobody is going to be mad if he leaves, we will all congratulate him. How many other teams out there can say they have a player that has the opportunity to play for an elite basketball school like Oak Hill? :) Either way Tyler is still gonna be a great player. If Tyler leaves good for him, if he doesnt, thats great too. We have a team that is capable of winning without Tyler, even though it would hurt us a little, either way, go Tyler and GO BOBCATS!!! :)

Tyler definately needs to get out of Pulaski. He needs coach that will get in his rear when he slacks...quiet frankly, it isn't going to happen at Giles County. I would hate to see what a good coach could get this kid to do...he could possibly be number one in the nation by graduation, if he has a coach. I am a huge GC fan, but it is time for this young man to move on. I have seen numerous times in Giles County history when very very talented players never made it out of this town. The 94-95 team was loaded with talent that could have been on Tylers level if they had been granted a good coach. Nothing against Coach Holt, but very few colleges play the kid of offense that he does...streeball!!!!!!!!!!!

What was his percentage from outside the paint???

Yeah can anyone tell me what T Smiff shot from the outside? I have seen Tyler play for the past 2 years and he still can't hit from the outside. I want him to move on to Oak Hill so he can get better as a player, but if he does go there he needs to develop an outside shot. Good luck to Tyler where ever he plays

He definitely needs to go, if for nothing else but to play better talent every night and get some coaching. There is no way Giles County should have lost at home in the sectionals. The only skill TSmith needs to work on is an outside shot, he is ready now for college ball. Oak Hill would be an excellent fit for this young man.