Best High School coach?

eaglettes_fan_44

I hear it "snowed" in the boro...congrats to the Range! I read on here somewhere that someone felt that the last 3 point shot was unnecessary by Snow.Where was Peabody....walking off the court like everybody said? And you actually want fans to cry with you? Hey Tide. If walking off the court before the end of a game is characteristic of a former champion team, then former is a very apprpopriate word. But then again, I hear that's what deer in headlights do!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the dumbest post ever, but i would say either coach russel of gibson county or coach randy frazier of Gleason, coach frazier has been competitive so many years, and is with short little country girls of Gleason, the last and only time we ever had a "big" girl was in 1992 when leanne bell was on the team, at i believe 6'3 she was the biggest to play for Gleason, and now we are still beating mch better and more athletic teams with 5 girls, in which none are ever taller than 5'7, if coach frazier was handed a team with as much natural athletic ability and skill as a team like trenton, he could take home a gold ball in any division in tennessee

excuse me but my daughter ain't exactly short..they have her listed at 5' 8..yeah right in somebody's dreams..she always measures almost 5' 10 at the doctor's office...so i'd say she's about the second tallest player Gleason's had..Amy Suddath is who I'm talking about..I am 5'9 and she's taller than me...don't know who does that measuring at school