Best High School coach?

eaglettes_fan_44

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the dumbest post ever, but i would say either coach russel of gibson county or coach randy frazier of Gleason, coach frazier has been competitive so many years, and is with short little country girls of Gleason, the last and only time we ever had a "big" girl was in 1992 when leanne bell was on the team, at i believe 6'3 she was the biggest to play for Gleason, and now we are still beating mch better and more athletic teams with 5 girls, in which none are ever taller than 5'7, if coach frazier was handed a team with as much natural athletic ability and skill as a team like trenton, he could take home a gold ball in any division in tennessee

There is NO doubt the Rick Insell and Lamar Rogers are the best in the state....you can pick the top one if you want, but I would give the edge to Lamar because he hasn't won with the Tiffany Woosley's, the Conswella Sparrow's, and the NUMEROUS other All-Americans that Insell has.....They are no doubt the best coaches in the state, but Jim Brown, GC's Coach, and Lynne Burkey are all excellent coaches. Also, I have a question about Leslie Smith at LA.....Did she take Farragut to a State Tournament? I know she took Oneida and now LA to State Tournaments, but I couldn't remember about Farragut. If she did take Farragut then she has taken all 3 of those school, and at least 2 out of those 3 to the tournament so she would have to be up there due to that fact alone. I am not saying she is the best, but when you take at least 2 of your first 3 coaching jobs to the State Tournament at 2 different classifications that makes you a pretty darn good coach in my opinion.

Lamar Rogers (VP) and Rick Insell for President in '08

B) Coach Lelsie Smith Cause for one thing she gets our girls in shape and pumped up and also she don't let them girls walk in a gym with 2 much confiedents LA has even showed it 2 so...I think that Lelsie Smith is the best coach in Tennessee of all tha High Schools!!!