west tn baseball

baseballa28

We (JCM) are looking realy good this year we are 3-1 with wins over lexington(2) and Huntington. The only loss came to Milington which we should have won. We got our team stats today and we are batting around 300 as a team which is really good and out team ERA is 2.00.

Pitching

1.Daneil Baker

2.Will Powell

3.Michael Panthofer

4.Tyler Utley

Northside might be good but Dyer County put a whooping on them 11-3, and they threw all the pitchers they had, they could just not hang with Dyer County! so people say they are awesome then heck Dyer County must be heck of good.

PRESEASON- PRESEASON- PRESEASON.

It doesnt mean anything. We may have lost to Dyer Co. but we also have beat a good Knoxville Karns team, Bolton, and took the #15 team in the nation(Houston) to 10 innings before being beat by a homerun. But we did drop 4 games to Christian Brothers High School, who was a preseason #18 in the nation. We played them very close in 2 6-3 ballgames. In both of those games it was just a matter of mental mistakes that let them get away. In my mind they are also much more solid than Houston and it wouldnt suprise me if they didnt loss a game all year but they do play a hidious schedule. In which they travel to California for a tournament. So i dont wanna hear any "we spanked North Side in the preseason."

PRESEASON- PRESEASON- PRESEASON.

It doesnt mean anything. We may have lost to Dyer Co. but we also have beat a good Knoxville Karns team, Bolton, and took the #15 team in the nation(Houston) to 10 innings before being beat by a homerun. But we did drop 4 games to Christian Brothers High School, who was a preseason #18 in the nation. We played them very close in 2 6-3 ballgames. In both of those games it was just a matter of mental mistakes that let them get away. In my mind they are also much more solid than Houston and it wouldnt suprise me if they didnt loss a game all year but they do play a hidious schedule. In which they travel to California for a tournament. So i dont wanna hear any "we spanked North Side in the preseason."

ur right jt yall did play real well against houston and their bad yall have in my opinion the hardest schedule around and i watched the christian brothers game they are loaded and still gave them a game the smallest kid on there is 5"10 165lbs yall have a good team yall beat us the first time but not again LHS