Bivens scores 4 goals in Dazziling debeut!

14SHSWildcat

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone scores 4 goals in a 9-1 win over Tyner? Then 5 goals against Loudon?

This is why the "Leading Scorers" list is so misleading.

No disrespect to those teams, but their rosters are not exactly filled with many full-time players, regardless of how many students are enrolled at those schools.

Who knows, maybe this kid is legit. The schedule isn't his fault.

Who knows, maybe this kid is legit

I've seen him play a few times and he does have some talent. He is not one of the best players around but he can be dangerous for a defense none the less. I think the other guys from Sweetwater that get on here talking about how good he is are doing him an injustice. He will be a marked guy in most games from now on. When Sweetwater gets into the postseason then we'll see just how good he does against higher levels of competition.

That tournament in Lenoir City is going to be very good this year. 3 of the teams playing in it were final four teams last year. CAK, Lenoir City, or CCS will meet up with each other later on down the road in state. Any one of these teams could win state. I wish that FRA was there then all of the best teams in the state would be there.

• 3 weeks later...
This "Bivens Kid" is the guy who scored four goals last night and had five tonight against Loudon.... So if I do my math correctly thats 9 goals in two games.

are you sure he scored all the 5 goals in loudon?

also, remember two were on PKs..and two of the others were on defense/keeper mishaps..no amazing goal scoring talent in that game.