Best upcoming freshman?

Guest albert

Guest albert

the adrian kid is good. he mite of gotten better but when he and hiroki naito faced off last year(Sweetwater vs. AJHS). hiroki controlled the game with the help of arjo and dwebb. and a couple of seventh graders.there was an awesome 7th grade forward. who had two goals and two assists.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he may not be the best but he is a good all around player his name is matt momany he plays at CA. he doesnt score much but he does everything he can to help his team win. he also has an older brother michael on the team who also is a fabulous player with great foot skills can score and play anywhere.l

Owlsrasslin, I can't believe you even mentioned Kurt Shultz as an up and coming freshman, sorry but I don't agree with you on Shultz. As for Craig "Tonka" Golden, yeah, he is an up coming freshman who will be good for the next 4 season's at Ooltewah, and Daniel Feagans has some skill, and is a solid player for the Owls, he will be potent when he gets more dedicated. Next year, look for Daniel Tackling at Ooltewah, he is in 8th grade this year, and is an excellent dribbler, and can place shots beautifully, when he can overcome the size factor, he'll excell at the high school level. I do have to mention Joel Bradford at McCallie, though, I played select with him, and I have noticed he is 11th in scoring in the Chattanooga area, look for him to be an impact in the years to come, as he already is an impact for McCallie it seems, his freshman year.