Clay County Position

muffin

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If McDaniels gets the job. It will hurt your girls team more than helping them. He just does'nt have the right fit for the team.

Coach McDaniels is a very animated coach. In order to coach basketball with the officals that call this regions games, he would have to be bound and gagged to keep from getting tossed out. :lol::lol: No doubt he would bring some intensity to the team, but coaching three varsity sports would be draining on family life as well as his personal health. If he were to be forced to give up a sport, he would probably would leave baseball behind. It does appear that Clay Co. will hire from within and Coach Mac may be the best choice.

If he is offered the choice between baseball and Girls Basketball, I'll bet he will dump baseball and take the job. I would be surprised if he turns it down if they offer it to him. Farrah will probably stay on to help run the team.

If he is offered the choice between baseball and Girls Basketball, I'll bet he will dump baseball and take the job. I would be surprised if he turns it down if they offer it to him. Farrah will probably stay on to help run the team.

i bet that is what coach sims wants since he is the A.D would be one way to keep her in

Edited by oneshot

McDaniels said yesterday before our baseball game in the locker room he IS going to apply for the job. :lol:

SG#18

The chance to coach the #1 sport in Celina is just too tempting for Jeff. I hope he allows Farrah to do a lot of the work. :lol:

I don't think the school board will give Mcdaniels the job over Coe if she wants it. Nor should they give it to him over Painter, she has been working her way up for the past few years. If they are going to hire from within the system it should be Painter first and then Mac, but I would love to see Coe come to Clay Co she would be a huge asset to the Girls Program. But heck this is Clay County no telling what will happen.

Edited by BULLDOG7