Jeff. Co. and Sevier Co.

Red81KPsmash

Sevier co lost to maryville and seymour. They get into the kil next week by playing heritage, Knox west, and bearden. Congrats on a big win yesterday. Coach Cox wasn't able to come home and beat you all up this time. That is great!

Yea the pats stepped up and made the visit home a hard one for Gaines and Randy. They are great coaches and central should have a great season. GoAdmirals why do you have to down Sevier Co.? i mean you're not on sc or fhs' teams so why do you care? i mean yea if you played for fhs or seymour then you might have room to talk. I've never seen where someone who thinks a program is bad makes so much fun at them for losing, now if farragut lost by 30 then i can see some people making some comments about that. The Bears have talent, if they can string 7 innings of good baseball together they should play some good ball this year. Good luck against west, Bearden and Heritage.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be nice to be a part of anything that had a tradition? Maybe coacht can get you or etsubound1st into something constructive. Good luck!

Don't be mad at me because your a horrible coach, and I get on here and speak the truth. All I do is tell it like it is. It is not so much the players I have the problem with, it is you. You wasted my time, and you have the worst attitude for a baseball coach that I have ever seen. You can't coach baseball with football mentality, I hope you lose every game you play, I hope my friends do good, and I hope they can go on to bigger and better things, but you I hope you fail at everything you do.

Wouldn't it be nice to be a part of anything that had a tradition? Maybe coacht can get you or etsubound1st into something constructive. Good luck!

I haven't said much on here since our girls lost there bball season. But this is pathetic. Why don;t you find something better to do than argue with students from your school on a website. How pathetic is that. We and anyone else who wants to say SC is horrible has that right. The only thing that seems horrible is the coaching. I don't have a problem with hardly any of the players on the team. I just like saying stuff to see what smart remarks you come back with. Good luck to you on a constructive losing season. I hope the players with good adittudes and a good work ethic get better and don't get down on themselves for losing all the time. And maybe you won't be two faced in the future when it comes to coaching. Like getting on here and saying how you have the up most respect for your players and then last week after they lose you cuss them and say they are horrible. Now that seems like a great coach. Good luck to the team, hopefully SC will get a great coach in the future that will bring this program around.

can someone please let me know how jeff county is 5-7? they are absolutely loaded with talent. they have great ball players crawling out their ears but yet they still cant even have a .500 season going? are all the other teams their playing really that much better, or is the talent at jeff now and the talent that has ever been at jeff totally overrated? if anyone knows the answer to this i would very much appreciate it if you'd let me know also.

I haven't said much on here since our girls lost there bball season. But this is pathetic. Why don;t you find something better to do than argue with students from your school on a website. How pathetic is that. We and anyone else who wants to say SC is horrible has that right. The only thing that seems horrible is the coaching. I don't have a problem with hardly any of the players on the team. I just like saying stuff to see what smart remarks you come back with. Good luck to you on a constructive losing season. I hope the players with good adittudes and a good work ethic get better and don't get down on themselves for losing all the time. And maybe you won't be two faced in the future when it comes to coaching. Like getting on here and saying how you have the up most respect for your players and then last week after they lose you cuss them and say they are horrible. Now that seems like a great coach. Good luck to the team, hopefully SC will get a great coach in the future that will bring this program around.

none of this is any of my business, but a guy with absolutely no school pride should probably consider changing their screen name. I have no idea who you are and don't care, but when a student from his school badmouths their own athletic program, you either have a loser's attitude or you don't have much going for you in the common sense department. Your type of attitude is the very same attitude that will lose and then find everything in the world to blame besides yourself. Sense you are only a high schooler, you still have a chance to grow up and become accountable. Remember, it's easier to point your finger at another, but there is much more gained at pointing it at yourself and learning from it. Good Luck.

Edited by tlove13

can someone please let me know how jeff county is 5-7? they are absolutely loaded with talent. they have great ball players crawling out their ears but yet they still cant even have a .500 season going? are all the other teams their playing really that much better, or is the talent at jeff now and the talent that has ever been at jeff totally overrated? if anyone knows the answer to this i would very much appreciate it if you'd let me know also.

The reason Jeff. Co. is 5-7 is because in most of the 7 losses our bats were hot in the first couple innings and then faded late in the game. If we could swing the sticks the way we did against Knox. Central the entire season then we would win a lot more games. Another thing is we aren't getting big hits at important times of the game. We play a pretty tough schedule too. The aren't a lot of give me wins on the Patriots schedule with playing a lot of the top teams from knoxville and even playing a couple games against Science Hill who obviously if pretty tough if they almost beat Farragut. The talent is there, we just need to play a complete 7 innings and we'll get on track.

The reason Jeff. Co. is 5-7 is because in most of the 7 losses our bats were hot in the first couple innings and then faded late in the game. If we could swing the sticks the way we did against Knox. Central the entire season then we would win a lot more games. Another thing is we aren't getting big hits at important times of the game. We play a pretty tough schedule too. The aren't a lot of give me wins on the Patriots schedule with playing a lot of the top teams from knoxville and even playing a couple games against Science Hill who obviously if pretty tough if they almost beat Farragut. The talent is there, we just need to play a complete 7 innings and we'll get on track.

according to coacht's scoreboard, Jeff. Co. has averaged 7 runs a game, and 6 runs in every loss. this seems to me to be enough runs for a defense to hold up to. maybe Jeff Co doesnt have a pitcher that can keep and era under 6.00 actually higher b/c in most of the losses the oppenent scored more than 7 runs. I find it hard to believe that hitting is causing Jeff. Co. problems...12 games 83 runs

none of this is any of my business, but a guy with absolutely no school pride should probably consider changing their screen name. I have no idea who you are and don't care, but when a student from his school badmouths their own athletic program, you either have a loser's attitude or you don't have much going for you in the common sense department. Your type of attitude is the very same attitude that will lose and then find everything in the world to blame besides yourself. Sense you are only a high schooler, you still have a chance to grow up and become accountable. Remember, it's easier to point your finger at another, but there is much more gained at pointing it at yourself and learning from it. Good Luck.

tlove i respect what you have to say. I have the up most school pride. Mostly for football, basketball, and soccer. But i don't for baseball. It's not about the players. It's the coach. He has the worst adittude i have ever herd. As for the team itself i don't care and i wish them the best of luck.

I have an idea, Sevier co needs to hire etsubound1st and schsbears to coach the baseball team. With their savy baseball insights and positive attitudes, they could take the bears to the top of district 4AAA. I am sure the coach would step aside and let these guys impress upon the team their philosophy on coaching baseball! ;)

Edited by guru5