GRADUATING CLASS OF 2004

coach35

To the graduating class of 2004, what a career! This has to be one of the top graduating classes in women's basketball in a very long time. All across the state there are some of the best ballplayers in the nation. I have heard more about records being broken all across the state in all classes. I read somewhere that Brooke Johnson from Seymour finished her high school career with over 2700 points breaking several school records along the way, including blocks, rebounds, free throws made, etc. How does that compare across the state? Are there others across the state with those kind of numbers? I am sure there is, if so, post it on here please. Congratulations to the class of 2004 and all of your accomplishments.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katrina Beechboard..Ms. AA basketball Runner-up 2003, Ms. AA Basketball Nominee 2004, Regular season MVP, District MVP, Region MVP, State Tourny MVP and signed with UTC 2,104 career points

Megan Thompson..All District Team, All Region Team, All State Tourny Team..Signed with Freed Hardeman

Kellie Thurman...All District Team, All Region Team, All State Tourny Teamy hasn't signed YET...this girl would be a steal for some school!! Think that Bryan College is recruiting her hard.

These are all from the Livingston Academy 2004 State Championship Team!!

Good Luck to these girls and their accomplishments along the way..Go Hog-Eye