White House vs.Hendersonville

smb2007

White House beat Hendersonville today 3 to 0. After several ennings with no score Dana Ervin hit a single to put WHHS's first runner on base. Nicki Levering came up next and hit her in. Leah Vincent went in to run for Nicki Levering and stole third. Nikki Birdsell then hit a single advancing Leah to 2nd and they both advanced a base on an error. Leah Vincent stole home on a past ball and Julie Towers knocked a ball to left feild bringing in Nikki Birdsell.

Stephanie Fisher pitched an awesome game with Nicki Levering behind the plate. the starting line up was

Liz Wade LF

Dana Ervin 2nd

Nicki Levering c

Nikki Birdsell 3rd

Stephanie Fisher P

Julie Towers ss

Grace Fleming 1st

Ashley Barnhill CF

Chealsea Judge RF

After a win over Wilson Central and a win over Hendersonville, WHHS seems to be having a good start this year.

White House is impressing me after the first two games of the season, by beating 2 strong district teams. If they can defeat Beech, than i will be very impressed. Congrats to the Blue Devils for an impressive win. Commandos, its still early in the season, so do not get down on yourself. Plenty of time to turn things around.

I dont think that is the factor. Hendersonville still has most of their starting lineup from last season. Some new faces in the infield and one new outfielder, and thats about it. Hville sometimes can have problems putting the bat on the ball. White House has improved though since last season though, or from the looks of it thus far.