My view of the game...

TankTalk

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That bottle is heavier than it looks, hehe.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the interview. It was actually emotional having the OS gals on. They have really been troopers for us on the show and to see the seniors go was rough. They have meant a lot to Roane County hoops for many years and are great people on and off the court.

Now, good luck Dragons...you are the last chance I have to get a gold ball in the studio! :D

Was the bottle really obstructing your view, or were you looking for a reason not to watch the second half? After halftime i wished that i had a bottle in my way, I had the luxury of a huge sign being held by a lil kid so i got to see a lot nothing as well. But i dont guess i missed much of anything. Oh well, good luck to CPA and i hope that your team (Sikes) plays like that thru out the tourney.

Was the bottle really obstructing your view, or were you looking for a reason not to watch the second half? After halftime i wished that i had a bottle in my way, I had the luxury of a huge sign being held by a lil kid so i got to see a lot nothing as well. But i dont guess i missed much of anything. Oh well, good luck to CPA and i hope that your team (Sikes) plays like that thru out the tourney.

The second half was rough, but I would like to attribute a lot of it to a VERY impressive trapping defense CPA was usuing. Of course, we made a lot of un-forced errors as well. Still...some great memories that these young men will get to carry the rest of their lives.

So many of us have played and will play high school athletics and will never get to experience the grandor that is a state tournament. After a loss, it's a good time to reflect on the joy the team brought their fans and the stories those players will be able to tell their children in the future.

That would be warm Sundrop, correct? Tank, I'm sorry you had to sit next to Bighurt. I have to for every CPA football game.

I found conversation with TankTalk edifying and stimulating as opposed to the bad jokes and mindless drivel I am used to. "The Voice" was in the house yesterday by the way.

Just like CoachT is lost without iamoz, robjim is just another pretty face without me by his side. ;)

I did notice that CoachT is pretty stingy with his Sundrop.

Tank,

I do agree that the young men from Rockwood will have a lot of great memories just to have played in a state tournament.

You guys just have to have something to complain about. Yes, I drink Sundrop hot from a 20-ounce bottle since I do not like open glasses near my computer stuff and, well, I'm always near my computer stuff. Secondly, there was a shortage of rest room facilities yesterday so I felt that, by not offering you anything to drink, I was saving you a number of steps to the far reaches of Murphy Center. And still you complain.