MP vs. CA

stephenzca

ASK MP HOW THEY DID THE OTHER DAY AGAINST THE MINOR KID FROM FORREST. HE PITCHED 3 INNING FACED 9 BATTERS. 8K AND 1 FLY BALL. I KNOW THAT MP WON THE GAME, BUT MINOR SHUT THEM DOWN. HE IS ONLY A SOPH. LAWBURG NOT A STRONG TEAM THIS YEAR. PLAY CENTRAL AND SEE HOW THEY COME OUT. PLAY LEXINGTON. PLAY FRA, BRENTWOOD ACA, GP.

I saw some of the MP Forrest scrimmage and I could be wrong but didn't MP pretty much beat the snot out of them, When I got there MP had alot of subs in the game and the score was about 14-2 or so. Some of the fans said the Forrest catcher was alittle wide open with his strikes(the catchers called the game). Oh well It will all come out in the end want it.

Mt Pleasant's 4 big seniors Tuten, Roberts, Holt and Scherrer have played lots of baseball together over the years and they are all top notch players. I suspect any of them would start for any high school team. Tuten seems to have put on several pounds of muscle and also seems to have picked up several mph on his fast ball. Mt Pleasant strikes me as the team to beat in 12A.

MP and CA both look really strong early this season. I believe this is one of the best games to watch in the state. Its amazing that both teams in the past 15 years have been able to have such good teams. You can almost bet that everytime they play each other it will be a tight game till the end. I would love to know the overall standings between these two teams the past 10 years, I bet it would be pretty even. Both have great programs and will be fun seeing these two play each other this year.