Grace vs. Unaka

WishIWasABaller

coming out of the game i was fine with grace's sportsmanship and class with the exception of #24 and the way the players carried the one guy off the court... that was a little showy i thought. but needless to say, my impression of grace baptist has plummetted. so have fun mocking the teams you beat, especially the ones who are better than you...

but as far as tomorrow goes, GO Unaka RANGERS!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the first round games of Class A. These are the last 2 I thought would be playin for the ship. Much props to both teams by overcoming that role of an underdog. I really could care less who wins as long as its done with good sportsmanship and class. Unaka vs. GRACE..... Who' da thunk it!!!!!!!! I guess thats why they play the games

Many people on here knows that we are 110% Cloudland Landers fan. But with all differences aside i really would love to see a small east tennessee school when the GOLD BALL. Just goes to prove that even though we are small, we can still compete just like anyone else. So the Rangers have all my support in the big game tomorrow, i hope u bring the BALL up this way. I will just have to check it out when my Landers make the drive to the creek. Well good luck tomorrow in the Ship!

First off..... Go Rangers .!!!!!!

next.. I was there and watched the Grace and CPA game. It was a good game. but , then again I have watched alot of good basketball this week, from the floor and from the stands.

The game between Grace and CPA just enforces a statement I've said many times, "Any TEAM can Beat any other TEAM on any given day." There are no sure things on these courts.

I watched Grace play CPA much the way My Rangers Play. All Heart, Determination, and the Attitude of "NEVER GIVE UP" From what Ive seen on this board, Neither Unaka nor Grace "Should" be here. But Look at us NOW !! The two underdogs are playing for the GOLD Ball !!

This will be another "BarnBuner" fans !!!!! So come on and SUPPORT US !!!!!!!!

Perdiction : I'll have to pick MY RANGERS !

Unaka by 3

Go Rangers !!!!!!