Best Freshman in Chattanooga area

alkaline04

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I'm not sure why Gary was brought onto this board in the first place... It has been such a long time that I really have no idea how his name got on here (I think I may have stated his name thinking he was a freshman, but Im too lazy to take the time to look and see for sure) oh well haha ... as far as the "strongly encouraged", I won't say they went as far as to tell my parents and myself that my recieving financial aid was dependent upon me participating in these sports but, it was insinuated.

I played with Gary last year on the McCallie JV. He has very little visible skill and believe me when I say not much goes on in his head when he plays. Too many times he simply toed it out or flailed and missed last year. The sight of him coming onto the field made me want to cry. Im not saying he hasn't improved or will not improve in the future. All I'm saying is that it is hard for all McCallie players to see a skilled Gary Tackling to exist. Maybe we are thinking of the wrong person if you say he doesn't normally lose 1 v 1. All he did last year was flail then toe away. Once again, maybe he has improved. I highly doubt he is an asset to the Ooltewah team.

<(^.^<) ------- Kirby

hey madness im not even supposed to be on here anymore but um...i would prefer my dad no coach my teams thank you....hes a good coach and a good man but he never puts me ahead of any higher skilled players thank you very much.

Im just saying how bout

you try out for a team your

dad doesn't coach and see

if you make it or if you play