Salute to Casa

CPAchaingang

Salute to Casa

pic20894.jpg

What is a leader?

A leader leads through example.

A leader focuses on the path to the prize.

A leader maintains a passion to improve.

A leader expects success yet rebounds from failure.

A leader takes responsibility and labors to rectify.

A leader feels sincere joy when others succeed.

A leader is always willing serve others.

A leader is one who others proudly follow.

A leader is missed when he is gone.

Andrew,

Standout athletes are few and far between.

Men of character are even harder to come by.

It was my pleasure to witness your high school basketball career.

It was a privilege to have my young sons witness your character.

Thank you.

CPA DAD

CPA faithful, feel free to add to my thoughts.

Edited by CPAchaingang

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casa I love you man!!!!!!!! I'll represent ur place well next year, don't worry we will be back to the burro next year. This year wasn't a fluke, just a preview of what will be in tune for next year. Great times in practice this year, I will miss that next year, guess me and butler will have to start it next year in the post. #14 is the man, love ya man, oh yea ur pretty.......

Agreed. This is Jay Salato, ex-FRA Panther. Even though we had some intense battles, I have always respected Andrew House as well as the other CPA Lions. What a class group of guys! Congrats on the season. After our guys lost, I was cheering for y'all to win it all. I'm sorry it didn't happen, but thanks for the memories. It was an honor to play against you, Andrew. Otherwise, good luck next year to everyone else.

Guest doubledouble101

Casa,Casa,Casa. Man what i fun time we have had together in football and basktball you are truelly a great person on and off the court. I will never forget your punches or the argueing coments we both had. Chris and I will keep it going next year im sure. I will never forget the punch in the stomach in warm-ups but i probly deserved it anyways. I love you buddy. I also agree with everything NCBaller said, We will represent your spot well next year. Congrats on a great career. and good luck in the future MR. THICK aka MR. Pretty. YOURs truelly MR.ROOMA

Edited by doubledouble101

Casa,

I would like to thank you for being such a leader on the court this year and being such a leader through your actions. The reason our CPA team was so successful this year was because we had what we didn't have last year......senior leadership. Being a fellow player of yours, I was able to watch how much you matured from being a junior to being a senior. You always took charge when the game was on the line, and always wanted to have that last shot to win the game. What a great example of a leader. I respected you this year more than any other player on the team. Congraduations on a great career.

Andrew - although I have enjoyed watching you perform on the football field more times than the court - I have seen that you were a crucial ingredient to this team. Your individual commitment to make this team and this season successful is something that will stay with your underclassmen for seasons to come. Good luck in all you do.

Ok, I've got to come out of retirement for this one. I'm also an ex-panther (but not by graduation and not by choice), and I also had the chance to play AAU ball with Andrew House. He's a great guy and a great player. I've seen this boy take over games against some of the best competition in the nation. He was also a great friend to me, and was supportive of me when I got booted from the FRA basketball team. He's a great kid, and will be a good player in college. I look forward to seeing him compete. Well, I'm back to retirement, but I just had to say something about this guy.