Bradley what happened?

Rolltribe54

I think that it is pretty sad for people to get on here and just trash, trash, trash each other. Ya know wouldn't it be great to make a profound statement?

Bradley Central, along with Jackson NorthSide, White Station and most every team at the Boro has incredible talent. Each and every player on those teams in the final eight spent countless hours in the gym working their butts off. Sure only one team can win, however, while that one team is basking in their glory other teams are recovering from their losses.

Congrats to ALL the teams for their incredible seasons and especially to the seniors and coaches of the Bradley Central team whose dedication, discipline and desire for the game of basketball haven't gone unnoticed. This group of kids have 100 wins and 10 losses in their whole careers and never lost a home game. Your the best in my eyes and I don't have to have a GOLD ball to tell me that.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to ALL the teams for their incredible seasons and especially to the seniors and coaches of the Bradley Central team whose dedication, discipline and desire for the game of basketball haven't gone unnoticed. This group of kids have 100 wins and 10 losses in their whole careers and never lost a home game. Your the best in my eyes and I don't have to have a GOLD ball to tell me that.

they should not played a cup cake schedule.

Do you really expect people to NOT trash teams? We all represent different schools, and these schools have what we call rivals, and rivals don't necessarily like each other. This is probably why people are trashing other teams. Noone likes WS, just because all these represented schools got their butts handed to them this season. They don't deserve to be trashed, but they are, because they're just to good.

they should not played a cup cake schedule.

If you are referring to Bradley having a cupcake schedule you need to be evaluated by a medical professional. They played the toughest schedule in the state. Yes, Coach Smith had to schedule many games outside the area to achieve this but he did because he knew he had to reach the level of play he needed to achieve Bradley's goals. Is east Tennessee b-ball as good as Memphis b-ball, no it isn't but Bradley tried to play the best of the best which they did and it was not good enough. The seniors were 100-10(3 years only), which may not seem like much to the Memphis area, but for this part of the state that is incredible.

I guess everybody on this site doesn't watch college basketball... Bradley in my opinion could beat JNS 9 out of 10 times...Friday night thought, JNS beat Bradley when they needed to win... They dont call this month March Madness for nothing...Do you really think that UAB is a better team than Kentucky? Nevada better than Gonzaga? I can go on and on about better teams that lost to...I believe that Bradley and WS are the 2 best teams in the state and I would have loved to see them play again, but upsets happen ( not saying that JNS beating BC was ) and it just didnt work out that way... JNS was the better team that night and thats all that matters... But congrats to the Seniors from Bradley... Winning 100 wins in only 3 years and making it to the State every year is something special... Congrats to JNS and WS too on an incredible year!!