"Stoney Creek" Rangers

krichunaka

Congratz Rangers!!!!

I was there, it was a great game, and sportsmanship was great!

Don't hold it againist HonestAbe, that's typical "Lander" attitude, but I did see a few Lander fans down there watching the game and giving support to those guys THANKS!!!! We cheered for the boys during the Football Championship, anybody that represents this county at a Tournament deserves support.

The world is a lil bigger than this county..... ;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh its ok "Honest ABE" is just some inbread kid from Cloudland still sad because his sorry team has never smelled the burro or a shot a playing for a state title.

Heck they cant even make it out of the region thats how bad Cloudland is god love them they get on here and talk and they cant help but run of at the mouth knowing they will never ever ever ever be as good as Unaka thats why they got put out by hancock lol u guys are sorry all u guys are good for is talk we rangers think its funny when u guys get on here and talk crap because we are always there to shut you guys up.And Honest Abe if you ever wanna know what it like to win a state championship you can always come to good ol stoney creek now and find a BIG GOLD BALL SITTING IN OUR TROPHY CASE.i dont know whats worse bobs dairyland or honest abes post's

Edited by stoneycreekboxerdawg

WOW, BASKETBALLS A CRAZY SPORT! WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT THAT BEING THE LUCKEST TEAM IN THE STATE COULD MAKE YOU STATE CHAMPS? I WISH WE COULD HAVE HAD ONE OF UnakaS LUCKY PENNIES OR LUCKY WHATEVER THEY HAD, CUZ MAN DID IT WORK. I LIKE TO HEAR STONEY CREEK BRAG ON TEAM WORK AND HARDWORK WHENEVER THEY WIN, BUT ITS BETTER WHEN THEY ARE FIGHTING AND FUSSING WHEN LUCK RUNS OUT. I LIKE TO SEE A TEAM, IN ALL HONESTY, THAT SHOULDNT WIN, WIN. GIVES ME HIGH HOPES TO SEE A GOLD BALL AT Clinch NEXT YEAR. YOU NEVER KNOW, Unaka CAN WIN STATE, Clinch SHOULD BE RIGHT UP THERE SOMETIME SOON. NOT TAKING AWAY ANYTHING FROM WINING, UHS PLAYED THE GAME THEY NEEDED TO PLAY, AND IM GLAD THEY THINKED GOD AT THE END, CUZ WITH OUT HIM, THEY WOULD OF HAD TO LISTEN TO THE GAME ON THE RADIO. HOPEFULLY, NEXT YEAR, LUCK WILL BE ON SOMEONES SIDE WHO I DONT REALLY DISLIKE. GREAT ROUND BALL UHS AND ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST, CUZ YOU ALL WILL BE THE PICTURE IN THE TROPHY CASE THAT PEOPLE LOOK AT 100 YEARS FROM NOW AND SAY, " THAT WAS THE ONLY TEAM EVER TO WIN A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP".

I HOPE TO SEE SOME STONEY CREEKERS IN THE BORO NEXT YEAR, CHEERING ON MY HIGHLANDERS AS THEY CRUISE TO THE TITLE. LANDERS ARE STILL THE "BEST" BBALL TEAM IN Carter COUNTY, JUST NOT THE LUCKEST!! GO LANDERS!!!!!! :D;)

STATE CHAMPIONS THE UNAKA RANGERS!!!!!

only something you all dream about LOWLANDERS :D

regardless of what all the Unaka fans say one thing is for certain. the rangers played two quality teams during the entire year. Happy Valley and Science Hill. anyone know how they fared against actually good teams? double digit loss all three games. so have fun with your gold ball rangers but realize that in you were not even the best team in your own county.

Hey Cubbie

I my memory is correct nor was Happy Valley the best team in the county during the 1974 season. They lost to Hampton 3 times but won the state. Do you think the best college teams always win the NCAA, no. It's about playing well at the right time of the year and the loss to Happy Valley after dominating them in the first half was the best thing that every happen to this team.

So face it, they were the best team from Carter County in the end, "They proved it and they have the hardware to show for it. 5 years from now nobody will remember Happy Valley beating Unaka in 2004 but they sure will remember that big gold ball sitting inside that trophy case.

Case closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abe and Cubbie, You're really not saying that we won the state tournament on luck alone are you? That's the most laughable post that either one of you have ever posted. Like starman said, who gives a big whoop if Happy Valley or Cloudland beat us. If Happy Valley had been the best team in their conference then they would have been in the boro with us. If Cloudland had been better than us then they would have been there instead of Unaka. But guess what, you weren't better. We won the games that counted and the team played their guts out to get that gold ball. THEY DESERVED IT..THEY WON IT...AND IT'S SITTING IN OUR TROPHY CASE WHERE IT SHOULD BE.

When you get to the state level, there are no sloppy teams, you either play or you go to the house and apparently we played pretty darned good. So if you can't say something good about my RANGERS, then don't say anything at all.

I know NOTHING about the Unaka Rangers, didn't see 'em play, couldn't tell you the name of even one player on the team. I was in the boro last week and saw my team lose before getting a chance at the BALL. BUT I want to say two things 1. IF my team had one I wouldn't have looked back down the list of this seasons' opponents and compared ANY loss by ANY amount to ANY team as proof to our success. 2.) ALL you people in Unaka, Stoney Creek, or wherever the school is located be sure and invite all these people who are dissing your Championship to come by and View the Trophy given to the last team standing at the "END" of the season, with That School's name on it any time they want! Congratulations Unaka Rangers.

YES, I AM FROM Happy Valley. YES, I THINK THAT IT IS AMAZING THAT Unaka WON THE GOLD BALL. I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE ONE OF THE BETTER TEAMS THAT WE PLAYED THIS YEAR. THERE IS ONLY TWO THINGS SAID THAT I DISAGREE WITH.THE FIRST THING THAT I DID NOT LIKE ABOUT THE STATEMENT THAT STARMAN MADE SAYING THAT WE WERE DOMINTAED IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE Unaka GAME. I HARDLY BELIEVE THAT WE WERE DOMINATED IN THE FIRST HALF. WE WERE DOWN, WHAT, 9 OR 10 POINTS. IF WE WERE DOMINATED IN THE FIRST HALF, Unaka WAS DESTROYED IN THE SECOND. THE 2ND THING THAT I DID NOT THINK WAS RIGHT WAS JAMAICANBLUE22 SAID THAT IF WE HAD BEEN THE BEST TEAM IN OUR CONFERENCE. DURING THE REGUALER SEASON, WE DID TIE FOR THE BEST RECORD IN OUR CONFERENCE. HOWEVER, UNLIKE Unaka, WE DID NOT PLAY WELL AT THE RIGHT TIME, AND LOST THE THE SEMI'S OF OUR REGION.

WHAT I SAID WAS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PLAYERS AT Unaka.THEY ARE GREAT GUYS. EVEN BIG DEL (J/K) THEY PLAY THE GAME THE WAY THAT I WAS INTENDED TO BE PLAYED, AS A TEAM. I KNOW THAT I WAS PULLING FOR YOU GUYS.

HONESTABE....IT'S PRETTY BRAVE FOR A MAN TO TALK TRASH WHEN THE GUYS SPORT YOU ARE USUALLY SUCCESSFUL IN TANKED FIRST ROUNG THIS YEAR, B-BALL WAS TERRIBLE AND THE BASEBALL TEAM IS VERY BAD TO SAY THE LEAST.

THIS IS EVEN MORE SUPRISING WHEN YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING NEXT YEAR IN EVERY SPORT INCLUDING FOOTBALL.

Cubbie, You say that Unaka has only played two quality teams. Aparently you dont keep up with the schedule rankings on here. Just take a look.

As for Honest abe I have know that he was'nt to bright for a long time. My first clue well he's from Cloudland. My second clue was that he honestly thinks Unaka won the STATE TOURNEY on luck. No1 can do that on just luck alone. Not even the great Cloudland.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME SOME OF CLOUDLNDS GREAT ACOMPLISHMENTS THIS YEAR? And please dont bring up football this is a basketball board if you want to talk about football go to the football board.

Unaka RANGERS 1A CHAMPS 2004!!!!

Edited by BenDover3