OHS freshman

ohsbball21

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weiss, why don't you wrestle any more man? I know you can (or could) play some ball, but you used to own ppl. on a mat. What happened?

Doc- Calm down buddy! I'd love to watch Sanders beat some ppl. up, but not in retalliation for what's gonna happen to you! j/k

and Clevelandbb, I hit better than you do !!!

Edited by Owlsrasslin145

u guys have to be the cockiest pieces of trash ( besides walker valley), but we haven't even pitches our aces against u yet. You think u've done somethin, but u old country boys haven't done crap.

bballforever...... u guys have gotten me out twice. Overall i'm 10-12 against u guys and "hammer". So it looks like i'm the one ownin u guys.

As far as owlsrasslin is concerned. Bullcrap.

Edited by clevelandbb

Ok, Clevelandbb, let me get this straight, according to your previous posts:

1) Everyone stinks p*nis but Carver.

2) Ooltewah isn't as "amazing" as everyone plays them out to be.

3) Your 10 for 12 against the Hammer, which basically means your a one man team.

Ok, now from my point of view:

1) Carver is one of the best pitchers in the Chattanooga area, no kidding. Theres a lot of other good ones as well. Stinks p*nis, haven't heard that one before. Is that a saying they have in Cleveland or are you just that stupid?

2) Ooltewah has a great baseball program led by one of the best coaches around, Joe Wingate. From what I recall, varsity is 14-6, JV is 11-0, and freshmen only have one loss. Not quite "amazing", but darn near it.

3) 10 for 12 against the Hammer, nice work. But the only thing the Hammer has been doing is hammering everyone straight into the ground. So I think 10 for 12 might be a 4 for 12....