Sr experience vs. Soph. talent

duke4bball

Two very talented teams take the field. You're going to put money on the game, who would you pick: (team #1) the team with talent, but led by Sophomores with two years of varsity experience at the most or (team #2) the team with talent composed mainly of sr.'s (7 of 9 starters) most of which have 3-4 years of varsity experience. What's your opinion and why??

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.......u can have all the experience in the world but what it comes down to is if u have people who can PLAY baseball....not just know what to do. Good pitching and good hittin wins u most games..........but on the other hand it is good to have a good combination of both if possible. If i had to pick one.....definitely TALENT.

Well my being a senior I would have to say I would pick the senior team. Because this year I just feel so comfortable on the field like there is no pressure on me. I never was comfortable when I was younger; I was always worried about impressing the coach. There is just a step of maturity that any senior will tell you, u just can’t explain it but you sure do feel it.