Farragut vs. Bearden

soccerisawesome

Does anyone have a good idea on how big a game this one will be this year? I was there year and I think around 4000 people were there but not sure how much hype it will get with both teams seemingly down this season. I heard Farragut dominated much of the Christian Brothers game but came away short. And Bearden appears very weak after all their recent success? So on paper, looks like Farragut should win this game, but how about some feedback from both schools or anyone else that has seen both teams.

mm seldon, i'd have to say they will be ready to play, but no, it will not be enough. I see farragut being equally ready to finally deliver a pounding to the dawgs sometime this year. turnip, i mean turner better feed his boys some steriods with a side dish of testosterone and some of Pele's DNA to pull this one off.

Farragut 5

Bearden 1

Wouldn't surprise me to see a close game. It's a rivalry, and despite the gap between the teams, they both will come out ready to play. Having seen both teams, Farragut's quickness could cause some problems, while Bearden's size might help them win. I know it's early, but I'm going to say 3-1 Farragut in a closer game than most people think.

Farragut is definately not down this year. They have reloaded from last year and are ready to go. Bearden however is down but I wouldn't count on a blow out in this game. Farragut Bearden is seldom decided on who is better on paper. This game will be very intense even though it may not be as entertaining. Expect a hard fought game. My prediction is a 2 goal win for Farragut if both teams are playing at their best.