Best Sophmore in Middle TN

Soccer4life101

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well there are two players freom riverdale named Daneil Campbell and Shayne Rollins that are good.. i dont know about the best in the state but they're pretty good adn deserve some recognition..

and then smyrna has some pretty good sophmores too in Josh Wright and Benjamin Strength.. they are also pretty good..

Sorry guys, I had to give props to Chris, in here cuz there is no top sophomores in east tennessee thread. Yeah, Jamie, like you said, one of the best in east tennessee, though if he magically moved to like franklin, or hendersonville, then he'd be one of the best in middle tennessee, haha, just playing guys.

haha, maybe he should move to Ooltewah! lol we'd love to have ya at OHS Chris! We'd take you too Jamie, we have a good ole time with the Ooltewah soccer program, I am sure Curtis Blair and Bill Winchester (OHS coaches) would also love to have players like Jamie and Chris come to our school, no one could touch us with that added punch to our team.

grace, i believe you mean Aaron Maccaro of Fairview. and you're right, he was born to play soccer. he's made a great contribution to this team and continues to improve. and whoever said that about TJ Brown and Daniel Kelly is correct as well, TJ is a hoss and Daniel flows like the ball was born attached to his foot. he has incredible foot skills for a freshman, for a soccer player period. he, aaron, and TJ all played in the TNFC u-15 premier team together this past summer and fall.

im guessing freekick coaches one of columbia's clubs. Im not trying to disrespect columbia, they seem like a descent side to me. Yes, they did make the final four last year, but were beaten 6-0 by bearden who werent incredible, but certainly not bad. The sophomore for Columbia, in your opinion is the best in the state, but have you seen the other sophomores? I've seen about all of them except for him.

About odp, the only politics involved are probably with certain coaches, not all. The good players, at least the ones ive played with in odp, dont say anything about it being political. Then, some people who have never played before say it is just because they heard it from somebody else. If youre good, you can make the team.

Yes I know how ODP works. There are plenty of good players that dont play ODP. ODP is still fairly political but not as bad as in the past. This thread asked for peoples opinion on who the best sophomores were. It said nothing about who played ODP or who didnt. You dont have to agree with my opinion but please respect it. Everything on this thread is merely opinions. Just for the record Jack Sowell could have make ODP without a problem if he elected to try out.

Edited by CtownGK