Best Sophmore in Middle TN

Soccer4life101

here are the some of the best sophomores in the state, i play with and them in club and odp, so i know. the people from cookeville and columbia probably dont play club, therefore shouldnt be on this thread. these are in no certain order

lowder- brentwood

sparks-centennial

chris bach-baylor

nolan chantara-houston

brian evans?-mus

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Mr. fun doesnt know jack about Columbia soccer. Every starter on Columbia Centrals starting team plays club including the best sophomore in the state Jack Sowell (dont everyone get their panties in a wad, this is just my opinion since I coached him in club this past season) Albeit Div 2 they have beaten some Div 1 teams. Whether they play club or not should not have any bearing on who should be mentioned. They must know how to play soccer to go to the final four last year. And their keeper made All State last year. I realize Columbia doesnt get the attention alot of other towns in this area get like Brentwood, Franklin, Hendersonville etc. but their is plenty of talent here. Oh yeah great comeback Jack in your last post.

Edited by freekick2001