Coffee County hitting

goingdeep

I was just wondering how the Lady Raiders are hitting the ball so far this year? I have coached many of their players at sometime or another & I wasd just wondering how the Lady Raiders are hitting the ball. Are we giving our pitcher plenty of run support? Stuck in the Middle East -Goingdeep

THE LADY RAIDER TEAM IS HITTING BETTER THIS YEAR THEN I HAVE SEEN THEM HIT IN A LONG TIME. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE TEAM HIT WITH SUCH CONSISTENCY FROM THE TOP OF THE LINE UP TO THE BOTTOM. I THINK THAT THIS ALONG WITH THEIR PITCHING AND GOOD DEFENSE WILL TAKE THEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL AT POST SEASON TIME THIS YEAR. THE TEAM AS A WHOLE GELS WELL TOGETHER AND GETS BETTER GAME AFTER GAME AND PRACTICE AFTER PRACTICE.

Edited by ladyraider005

THE BRENTWOOD SCORE DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE IT WAS COUNTED AS A JV GAME SO THE RECORD IS ACTUALLY 5-0

It was JV game as ask for by Brentwood and Coffee County. They tied in an ealier game, so they wanted to finish. So they are 5-0. Coach Floyd said on the radio the morning of the game that it would be a JV game.

Edited by chs4life

CC hit the ball well tonight in their 10-1 win over Franklin County. Everyone in the lineup hit the ball and hit it hard. Wasn't the best pitching but they did hit. C. Swanson hit a two run HR that was a bomb to center. They all hit, but they get a good test this Thursday vs. Columbia. Congrats on the 6-0 start ladies.