district 4aaa standings

STATEment04

I don't know who you are, but that's really not cool. I don't care if somebody never gets to play, they are a part of the team. Unfound statements like the above are completely egotistical and I'd rather not waste my time with people that say hurtful things like that for no reason at all. I think maybe you should go have time-out in the corner, because Farragut freaking owns and if this dude does start then he must be amazing at the sport. Saying that "his daddy couldnt buy him a starting spot" is the most ignorant thing I've heard recently. You think just because Farragut has a reputation for being a wealthy community that everyone is filthy rich? You're wrong, bud. And you're in the need of a smack.

I think you need to go have a reality check and come watch Farragut play some real baseball sometime.

I just got word that Piggy isn't even getting to play this year, unless he is the DH or something. It's so funny I know who you are but you have no idea who this is. Have fun picking the splinters out of your butt. Also, it is pretty pathetic that your girlfriend has to get on here and talk smack for you, YOUR WEAK.

First of all I know who you are now. You were the 1st baseman for SC last year and I heard were going to play football at ETSU. How did this year go? I'm glad you went to a school that only had one year of football left. I guess you have nothing else to do now since the football program is terminated.

Second, I have no idea who Ladyad19 is. Thanks for the support though Ladyad19.

Edited by JPigg34

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West 6 - Maryville 4

Did Maryville overlook West? I don't know. I wouldn't blame them because of the way West had been playing. West jumped out to a 5-0 lead after 2 against starter Jason Bott. Jeff Smith threw effectively in relief. Maryville chipped away at the lead, but couldn't mount a consistent rally. The 5 runs were all West starter Snyder needed. Maryville sprayed some hits, but Snyder was able to make pitches when he had to. Maryville has a relentless batting order. There are no weak bats 1-9.

Snyder 6 1/3 innings 5ks, 1bb, 1hbp

Tanner Hiles comes in with 1 out in the 7th gets a strikeout and fielder's choice at 3rd to end the game and get the save.

Huge win for West. They need to stay focused for Sevier Co. tomorrow.

Heritage over Bearden 6-3 tonight. Justin Purkey got the W for the Mountaineers. A lefty threw for Bearden, don't know his name but was number 2, pitched pretty well but the Mounties just got the clutch hits they'd been waiting for. I think we've got ourselves a tie for 2nd fellas. Heritage will have a tough matchup against William Blount at home at 6:30.

I don't know who you are, but that's really not cool. I don't care if somebody never gets to play, they are a part of the team. Unfound statements like the above are completely egotistical and I'd rather not waste my time with people that say hurtful things like that for no reason at all. I think maybe you should go have time-out in the corner, because Farragut freaking owns and if this dude does start then he must be amazing at the sport. Saying that "his daddy couldnt buy him a starting spot" is the most ignorant thing I've heard recently. You think just because Farragut has a reputation for being a wealthy community that everyone is filthy rich? You're wrong, bud. And you're in the need of a smack.

I think you need to go have a reality check and come watch Farragut play some real baseball sometime.

I just got word that Piggy isn't even getting to play this year, unless he is the DH or something. It's so funny I know who you are but you have no idea who this is. Have fun picking the splinters out of your butt. Also, it is pretty pathetic that your girlfriend has to get on here and talk smack for you, YOUR WEAK.

uh..this is margaret morris and i'm the starting pitcher for varsity softball. and i dont know who that guy is.

First of all I know who you are now. You were the 1st baseman for SC last year and I heard were going to play football at ETSU. How did this year go? I'm glad you went to a school that only had one year of football left. I guess you have nothing else to do now since the football program is terminated.

Second, I have no idea who Ladyad19 is. Thanks for the support though Ladyad19.

Dang. you figured me out, I was just messing with you, I remember when you got on 1st last year and we we're goofin around, I didn't know you people were so uptight. FH is thee tiping polise so watch ure tiping carfulie.