SUPER REGIONAL

Guest vapor rub

Guest vapor rub

I edited my post because I had some information I was not sure of, but my feelings about the tournament are the same. I have since found out something that was behond the control of the tournament director, but there were still things that went badly for the tournament. I have also found out since the orginal post I would not have to worry about the older ages having the same problems.

Sometimes we spout off before we know all the facts. Althought I was right about what I stated I did state some things that were not true. Better to edit the post than state things not true.

Don't ask what the orginal post said I am not repeating it.

Edited by hopi

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tide,

The West TN Lady Tigers were supposed to play the Memphis Elite for the championship, but they forfieted instead of playing.

This is coming from a parent of one of the players on the West TN Lady Tigers 12U team. It was a hard decision, but one that needed to be made. We are proud of the decision our coach made in regards to forfeiting the game. One important thing about our coach, is he considers the girls EDUCATION first. Forfeiting the game was a difficult decision; however, not only did it benefit our girls, it benefited the Memphis Lady Elite 12U also. It was more important for the girls on both teams to return to Memphis ealier to be better prepared for TCAP and Achievement test that are taking place this week, beginning (Monday 3/29/04).

We accomplished what we planned and that was to rank for nationals. We are not afraid to play any team and would love the challenge if there are teams out there that would like to play us. Coaches may contact Coach Andre Pruitt if you would like to the opportunity to play our team at 901-9

870-1224 or email us at westtnladytigers@umconnect.com.

Congratulations to all teams that placed in the Super Regional Competition. We look forward to playing the Memphis Lady Elite 12U at Sub State in April, if not sooner.

Proud West TN Lady Tigers Parent

Qualifiers for Nationals:

10U

West Tennessee Lady Tigers

Memphis Lady Elite

11U

Memphis Waves

Tennessee Top Guns

12U

Memphis Lady Elite Black

West Tennessee Lady Tigers

13U