Grundy now 6-3

DelTavian

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be the coaching with shaq and his assistant what is his name.

Mike Holt is helping and Teri Winton. Of course Holt coaches boys basketball and has college level experience as a coach and Teri is Grundy's most successful softball player ever playing at Motlow and Wesleyan.

Things are going well.

Del.

Del, where have you been? We've been having a hard time keeping up with Shaq and what the girls are doing. What do the parents and players think about your new transfer from Marion? Hope it doesn't mess up the chemistry of the team. Sounds like Grundy is ready to make a run at the District this year. Keep us updated on their games.

Del, where have you been? We've been having a hard time keeping up with Shaq and what the girls are doing. What do the parents and players think about your new transfer from Marion? Hope it doesn't mess up the chemistry of the team. Sounds like Grundy is ready to make a run at the District this year. Keep us updated on their games.

With her attitude, work ethic and ability everyone I've talked to loves her. She's got plenty of ability.

As for Shaq there's no keeping up with him. He's been listening to a Brad Paisley song a lot lately. (A ring around the finger I'm wrapped around?)

I'm just trying to talk him into giving me his big red truck. A nice F 150 quad cab from Mike Tompson Ford. A big thanks to Mr. Thompson for sponsoring the Grundy Invitational over the weekend.

I think Shaq has earned his stripes. He's given a lot to this program....except physical labor.... :D (had to get you there Shaq) and we look to be winners this year.

The girls are exciting to watch. And with baseball doing so well too it makes it hard for some folks to pick a side of the parking lot on the Mountain.

Del.

Edited by DelTavian

Well, as far as the new transfer from Marion, they're not gaining all that much. She is a decent pitcher and a fairly good hitter, (that is what we knew about her from the SP playday, we didn't get to see her too much becuse she quit) but she is the worst teammate I believe that anyone could ask for. She left her teammates at Marion because she didn't start in the 1st game of the season!!!! She probably would've gotten a lot of playing time if she had just stuck it out another game. But I guess selfish people don't put the team first.

Good luck Friday Lady Warriors. It should be a good game. I am going to try my hardest to be there.

I'm glad to see Shaq (Shawn DiGianfelice) doing well at Grundy Co, but it cost me two of my better umpires in baseball, Shaq and Coach Mike Holt. They are a good combination and if Terri Winton coaches as well as she played at Motlow, then that's a good threesome of coaches. Unionville's loss is Grundy Co's gain. Keep up the good work and good luck to Shaq and his future bride. Shaq, I can't believe you haven't introduced Val to Travis yet. He is disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, back off the Marion transfer, Cassie Kilgore. She was a great girl, and a great player, and it wasn't her choice to quit or to move schools, so you need to check your facts before you go saying all that. Anyways, she's doing a great job, so just back off. After all, she held Marion to 10 innings, and if you can do that as a freshman, more power to you. I just hope she continues to do good, and you critics finally back off of her. After all that Del said, she is showing nothing but positives, but guess what? I'm a Marion fan, I just can't stand for her to take heat, when I know for a fact it ain't true. Whatever, just check your facts next time.

Rodman15, please shed some light on why Cassie transfered. You say that it wasn't her choice, so please tell us what happened. We only want to get the facts straight. What we do know is that she quit basketball after playing over half a season, without giving a reason to her teammates, then quit softball and transfered after only one varisity game, without giving a reason to her coach or her teammates. She didn't even tell her coach, her mom came and told her. I agree that she is a great girl and a good player. So please tell us the facts about what happened.