So whos goin to state this year?

scorpionking24

ThatGuy.... aren't you supposed to be the president of your highschool? Aren't you supposed to give your school a good name? Looks to me as if you are giving David Lipscomb a BAD name. The subtitle of this post said "Rep your schoool"... I don't think you're doing a good job of that so far. You can share your opinion in a way that isn't always talking smack. But yea.. I suggest in the future, remember that your posts ultimately reflect you and your school.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are my picks, from a spectator's point of view.

AAA: farragut, hendersonville, mcminn, maybe brentwood, clarksville isnt too bad though. oak ridge also seems to be doing well.

DII: BGA seems like the best team around to me, at least in private schools. they did have a bad loss against farragut, but since then theyve been doing very very well. ive seen them play a couple times. BGA, cbhs, mus, ecs/catholic?? i dont know too much about D2 so i may be wrong.

OHHHH NOOOOO... i think the score was FRA 4, David "we think we're bad" Lipscomb 0. so now Jeremy Hawkins, what were you saying about mullins? i watched this game and im pretty sure you had a break away and he tooled you. now to speak of such scoring and then get packed like that? how embarrassing. and to say that FRA's team was overrated before the game? why would you give a team such fuel. the fact of the matter is, you got dominated... or served if you like southpark. so now, try to take it in stride, but please... PLEASE, shut your mouth, or someone just might do it for you.

A/AA: FRA, CCS, lenior City, CAK (in that order)

Edited by EZMUNYMAN

Easy there. I don't play for them or any team for that manner. But I do remember in 1998 or '99 when a very highly ranked Ridgeway (#1 for that matter) was blanked and dominated by a very tough CPA team that was very underated. Just throwing in my 2 cents. It's only a prediction, not a testament written in stone. I obviously can't predict the future, but I do know upsets when I see them and that game was an upset by every means of the word. I appreciate your honesty and forwardness. That is the way to respond to a post. In my defense, I don't have any sort of tangible proof that they could make it. I only see that they are ranked in the Top 11. Just a thought.

Thanks for the response.

P.S.: I would suggest that Thatguy44 never write another post. You are truly the epitome of idiot.

Whoever wins Region 4 will have a good shot at going to Memphis. Right now it looks like it could be Columbia Central or Blackman. Last year Columbia beat Blackman 1-0 in Region semi finals in one of the most exciting games of the year. The game could have gone either way and this year both teams look evenly matched again. The regional runner up will have a tougher path to state.