Meigs County Football

topcat77

Tyner doesnt need that many blockers. they can out run the tacklers. Run sweeps everytime

I agree until someone beats Tyner they will be favored to win the region and next season it will be them or Boyd Buchanan!

Question? Did Meigs County resod or do something to there field? I thought I geard they were going to do something?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you people picking meigs to finish 2 in this region. they didnt even make the playoffs last year and lost to polk, sequatcie killed them, and marion county. I know they lost a senior running back and some lineman-- what makes them the 2nd place pick. I would have to pick polk,sequatchie, and marion over them because it seems these 3 teams have got meigs number for the last few years.

why are you people picking meigs to finish 2 in this region. they didnt even make the playoffs last year and lost to polk, sequatcie killed them, and marion county. I know they lost a senior running back and some lineman-- what makes them the 2nd place pick. I would have to pick polk,sequatchie, and marion over them because it seems these 3 teams have got meigs number for the last few years.

Sure Sequatchie, Polk, and Marion have prevailed over Meigs the last couple of years, but somehow, evertime Meigs is put toward the back of the pack they perform at their best. They might not have a Gary Meadows (one of the best backs to ever come out of Meigs) but they do have unity. If a team sticks together like Meigs does they can't be stopped. Tyner has too many issues to take care of that will distract them coming into the season while Meigs has nothing to loose.

none of these teams killed meigs county. i think sequatchie beat us by 20 or so. Meigs county only lost 7 senoirs. I heard sequacthie lost a bunch of there team. So if meigs put up a good fight last year agaisnt these teams, what makes this year any different. it is practically the same people playing except a few lineman and a key running back.

we are gonna surprise many mnay people this year . Not to mention our lineman are gonna be real tuff and mean this year QB tyler roberts is back also WB and TB ROBBIE CORN is unstoppable behind us.Polk county we have yall's number this year and walker valley we are gonna try to make it 4 straight wins. MEIGS IS FOR REAL THIS YEAR!

Edited by mctigers75

none of these teams killed meigs county. i think sequatchie beat us by 20 or so. Meigs county only lost 7 senoirs. I heard sequacthie lost a bunch of there team. .

Sequatchie Co. only lost 8 from last years team but all who returns played at some point last season. Sequatchie should return (5) starting tailbacks (1) will probably move to the QB spot unless a (Jr.) who was 2nd string his Freshmen year is expected to return to the team he didn't play last season to consentrate on basketball can beat him out for the position.

With a new coach, new schemes and a renewed excitement to play and have fun doing it. I think they will have a good year!

All i am saying is the tigers from meigs county better be ready in week #2 for the polk county cats. That program is on the rise and they have a ton of players coming back. Also anytime you play against Coach Davis from Polk there is a good chance of your team getting out coached, so your coaches better be ready.

All i am saying is the tigers from meigs county better be ready in week #2 for the polk county cats. That program is on the rise and they have a ton of players coming back. Also anytime you play against Coach Davis from Polk there is a good chance of your team getting out coached, so your coaches better be ready.

Our coach is more then ready, as for the players, I believe this fall we will all be ready. Most of our Junior players will be linemen. Also few sophmore. Not to mention Robbie Corn for offence, you give him an inch, he'll take a mile. I think the only reason why we lost to Polk was cause we didnt have our heads in the game.

no we just got beat and Korn got hurt. i dont like to make excuses but we only had 3 returning players and everybody else that was there only 2nd high school football game they had ever started.Polk county is well coached and has made a big improvement on there program. We have a great coaching staff too and im sure they will be ready cause we really want to win this game this year!