Volunteer Falcons

doubleplay96

VHS2003, I do not know what your agenda is. It seems all you know to do is come on here and criticize and stir something up. If you have such dislike for me why aren't you big enough to come to me in person. You know who I am. I am fairly easy to find. Why do you hide behind a screen name?

You are right, I do have somewhat of a personal interest in this matter because people like you have a tendency to accuse people of things that are not true. My first comments about basketbqall vs. football were only to try to let people know that my family and I are not rejoicing over the matter. Some might accuse us of that, you know. My son would rather have Chuck playing with him than not. That does not mean we are not concerned for him.

In fact I have been concerned for him for some time. I did not realize that things had gotten as bad as they are, assuming they are as bad as you claim. But, then again, I have my own boys to worry about.

I apologize for my spelling error. I was tired last night and did not exercise my usual care in proofreading my post. It makes me feel good to know that my post was such that a misspelled word was all you could really wrong.

Now let's get off of this and get back to discussing sports. I do this for entertainment, not to deal with the same things I deal with all day long. That is why we discuss trivial matters. The bigger matters of life are left for the rest of the day.

Now, VHS2003, why don't you go on all of the other threads and tell them how sorry and self-centered they are because all they are doing is discussing sports while your relative, friend or whatever your relationship with Chuck is, has a problem.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's time we all let Chuck and Louise handle their personal problems and stop dragging this through this thread. I'm sure they have had more publicity than they want or need. I think the Lindholms know we are all concerned and that our prayers are with them. If I know Chucky, and I think I do, he'll be just fine. Good luck to him in Titan land. Now lets get back to football and let the good Lord handle the really important things in life.

Volunteer 26

Boone 18

GO FALCONS!

I'm going with 24-6 Volunteer. I think our QB will do just fine. Backer is right sometimes things like this bring a team together. Good luck Falcons. Let's do it line, they'll have their ears pinned back trying to pressure the QB till we burn'em a few times as they blitz, and we have some that can do it.

Edited by ulcpanther

Well I missed it. We didn't score.

We will regroup and see what we can come up with for the Chiefs.

Thanks everyone for coming, we had a great turnout.

I think the team found out some thing about themselfs and I believe we can compete with the Chiefs. I just want to see us get better each time out and things will take care of them self.

Heads up and full speed ahead!

Not a bad first outing. I thought Seth did an excellent job for his first start. He'll just get better and better. And Jarvis is just a workhorse thats all there is to it. 144 yards is an excellent night. Brian ran the ball well also. They both run the ball north/south, not sideline to sideline. I thought playcalling was mixed up very well. We were inches away from a couple of TDs that would have changed the whole game. And lets not leave out the O-line. I have trashed them out all summer but I thought they did an excellent job tonight. Close to 200 yards on the ground and Seth had time to throw. Great Job guys!

Defensively our interior line pretty much got pushed around. I know some guys are playing both ways and that does make it tough. They just don't get much push, aweful lot of just standing up. I would love to see Jarvis back down in the interior because he causes a lot of problems. Levi coming back will really help, hopefully next week. Linebackers played very well. Except for the long pass in the first half ( which the guy from Boone said on Tricitiessports.com that he pushed off to get) our secondary played well also.

Keep working hard guys, things will get better and better.

NOW ITS TIME TO GET READY FOR THE CHIEFS! GO FALCONS!

Dang,, page 6 ain't gonna cut it with this bunch,, I'm gonna bump it up.

It was a loss and I can take it. I think we grew. Give Boone their due, good hard fought win. They were big on first downs in the last half,, 5 to 9 yards and took control. Good job O coach.

Our line gave the QB Time, But we ned to be better in the trenches. I know we've got the man power. We just gotta put'em on their backs more.

I think we looked a little worn at the last. I know that will be worked on, on the field and at home,, drink more water guys.

What have them Chiefs got in mind for the Faalcons? They's gonna be a smash mouthing for somebody to take,, and I hope we can bring it to'em.

Edited by ulcpanther

What do ya think?

Any Mobucks from the big lake on here?

I just hope we get all our mules in this game. Heal! ,,,Heal! I just don't think I got the horse power.

We'll have ta put it in the big guys hands. Give us health and we'll do what we can.

Good health to both teams, and may the best man win.

ULC What did you mean by the page 6 statement, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and sometimes things get by me.

I agree with you , Boone executed well and I'm not knocking them. And I thought we played very well. We'll improve every week and be a team to reckon with as the year goes by.

If there is anything we need to do at the field early in the week holler at me and I'll be there. :rolleyes: