Stewart County High School

Croach

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart County has no stadium, no lights on their new field and they destroyed their old stadium. Where are they going to play their games in '04? All on the road? That should help the football budget tremendously. The new school is nice, but I did not see a fieldhouse either. Whoever gets the job may be spending the first few years, if they give him that long, building facilities. Not a good way to get started. Good luck finding a coach willing to do that. Seems like a nice place to live. Close to Clarksville, plenty of water sports in summer, and lower cost of living. I have not heard of any possible candidates. Info needed.

The old high school on Hwy 49 has been torn down and a new middle school campus is in the works. The old field will be the new middle school football teams' playing field.

The new high school on Hwy 79 currently has a field and is in the process of building a field house. Lights and bleachers - so I heard - should be in place by August.