Warren Co. vs Riverdale Update

borodbackscoach

Through 4, the Pioneers lead 4-0. I am not at the game, however I just spoke witha a college coach that is. He got the sophomore from Warren County as high as 91 on the gun, 90 several times and pitched the whole game at 87-89. Very impressive if you ask me. This isn't some post where a kid throws 82 and I am saying 91. This is legit straight from a very reputable college coaches mouth, and no he is not the kid's dad.

Forget all those people who said riverdale can't be beat. They got beat by Warren county six to zip, with a sophomore on the mound. An awesome sophmore at that. Riverdale can't hang when they get that pressure put on them. So forget all those people who say it can't be and and forget everyone who predicted Riverdale for both games,because it didn't happen they got "SHUTOUT".

Guest Oakland

i dont believe anybody came on here and said riverdale was unbeatable, so i dont where u got that from. riverdale cant handle the pressure?! please! that is the biggest piece of crock i have heard, riverdale has been to state the last couple of years and u think they cant handle the pressure? man i would like some of what ur smokin

What does Riverdale losing to Warren County have to do with last year's state tournament?

It's very possible that Warren County is just better or at the very least was better last night.

Give credit where credit is due.

It's obvious to me you are associated with a team that has not faired well against

the Warriors and the best you could do is take a weak jab at them by comparing

their loss to Warren County to their losses in the state tourney.

My guess is you have never played in a state tournament.

Sour grapes "Stealthcowboy"?

:rolleyes: no i've been there twice.. and won.. so no sour grapes.. i'm saying that everyone is so surprised about the lose but there's no reason to be. killian can throw it very well. and did a great job. i'm just saying everyone talks about riverdale like they are untouchable..... maybe it's just their players making themselves sound good.. they are solid but not great..