Dane Archer No Hitter

HCHS_#7

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SportsRadioTn:

Coach Putman has compiled a record of 165-64. He is in his eighth season at Henry County and has not had a season under 20 wins. We are very proud of him and Coach Lassiter as Baseball has been the top sport here for many years.

Having a son playing college ball and another on his way next year at Vol State I can tell you he has been a great influence and roll model.

OK I live in Henry County and follow Henry County sports closely...I want to ask a simple question. Why is Dane going to Vol State? It seems to me he could have gotten a better offer. Oh well it matters not I suppose. He will get a chance to go to a top notch program after 2 years at Vol State. Best of luck to you. Continue to improve young man...you will go far.

One last thing...I haven't seen Dane play. What type of pitcher is he? Based on the K numbers I would say a power pitcher. What type of velocity does he have? Does he have another dynamic pitch? A great slider? Curve? Changeup?

Thanks so much.