Carmelcutiepie

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you...yes...we'll be there. We went before and it was an okay tournament experience, but I think we'll have a great experience this time since we are an older team. More of the focus as far as playing in Cameron Indoor Stadium (Duke), at UNC and NC State on the main floors is reserved for the older kids and we were 13 or 14U playing up the first time we went. We did pretty well, but I think it will be a whole different experience now since the girls are soon-to-be seniors. Good luck!

Tennessee Team Pride 16U beat the PG Lady All Stars from Washington DC by 20 points.

They then beat the 2002 and 2003 Florida AAU-State Champions, Miami Sun, by 9 points.

Then TTP beat the Texas Jammer by 3 points. The Jammers finished in 3rd place in the 2003 15U AAU National tournament.

TN Team Pride 16U then downed the 2003 15U AAU National 7th place Elkton Elks by 13 points.

Team Pride went into the Adidas Championship game played on THE North Carolina State floor. They faced the Jersey Shore Lightning who played in the 2003 AAU National bracket, but went two and out in 2003. TTP could never find the groove that got them to the championship game and fell by 6 points. TTP out rebounded JSL and had a a better steal to turnover ratio, but could not find the basket shooting only 30% from the field.

I know what practice will be all about.