David Sharp

sportsman

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally caught up with the man, the myth, the legend and he said that he was going to walk on at Alabama. He said he really likes it down there and that's what he wants to do so I wished the buff feller good luck. He is enormous now. I couldn't even put both of my hands together around his arms. He told me how much he was benching now but I forgot. Maybe I'll see him again tomorrow and get some more out of him. :)

I was lucky enough to talk to the David Sharp again tonight while he was at the drive thru at McD's and he said that he went and took his ACT again today and was hoping to get a higher score. I don't know if he's expecting to play or not but I'm sure after a few practices he'll be on at least the 3rd team for whatever position he goes out for and who knows he might even be the starting kicker for a little while. I remember in practice one day, I think his junior year, he made a 60 yard field goal on our game field and everybody knows about his punts. My senior year he had at least 3 punts over 60 yards and one 73 yarder. :rolleyes:

let me tell you something about daivd sharpe if he was that good he would not have to walk on at bama? and as far as a kicker why didn't he kick last year they had a mexican kicker who was awsome!! freak of nature please!! so tierd of hearing about sharpe he could not get the job done and could not take a hit i know some players that play for lewis county who's glad he's gone its over done with he'll be wacthing them play next year talking about how he could have played somewhere! he's old news so give it rest :D:o

let me tell you something about daivd sharpe if he was that good he would not have to walk on at bama? and as far as a kicker why didn't he kick last year they had a mexican kicker who was awsome!! freak of nature please!! so tierd of hearing about sharpe he could not get the job done and could not take a hit i know some players that play for lewis county who's glad he's gone its over done with he'll be wacthing them play next year talking about how he could have played somewhere! he's old news so give it rest :D:D

That idiotic statement should not require a response but since I like to talk I will give you my take. I played against Lewis Co. twice in high school and both times we focused on shutting down David to win the game. Everyone that has seen him play in person or on tape knows this kid is a ball player. He is a freak a nature, I know he benches an ungodly amount. Trust me he will do Lewis Co. proud, so don't hate, appreciate.