THE PREDATORS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... OK.... Nashville!!!!! Go buy your tickets before the Dead Thing fans get too many. Time to support the team. Go to a game. Be a Predhead.

The coolest game on ice.

Hey, if you were at the game, my son was one of the lucky fans to get a jersey of a Predator after the game. Got Marek Zidlicky. Right off his back. Stunk like h*ll. He signed, we are not washin' it. Come to a game. I may give you my ticket if my son wears that jersey.

I'd get some air-tight thing to frame that in... keep the smell in (or out, however you want to look at it!).

I HATED hearing the Blues fans today while I was listening to the game on my lunch break. Let's NOT let the Red Wing fans be that loud!!! (Sad thing is, they'll probably be louder)

As I was watching the Vancouver Edmonton Game on TV last night, I was just as excited in the final seconds as the Vancouver Fans were on winning their Division.

I love Hockey playoff time, I am even happier that the Preds are in it. As long as they don't play Montreal, Ottawa or Toronto, I will be cheering for them. Of course if that happens, they will be in the final seven games for Lord Stanley's Cup.

Edited by OnlineLC

Since both Colorado and Nashville have clinched playoff spots, look for Trotzie to give his boys a chance to skate for fun. Maybe even Arky will come off the scratch list in a last chance to show Barry he can still play NHL hockey for the Preds. Don't need any injuries at this point, play Mason, have a ball.

Anybody know when the playoff schedule will be set?

If you're worried about a ticket, get on line with ticketmaster.

Playoff schedule as follows:

Wed nite @ 6:00 central (away)

Sat afternoon @ 2:00 central (away)

Sun afternoon @ 3:00 central (home)

Tues nite @ 6:30 (home)

We have to play back to back because ABC wanted the Dead Things on TV Sat. I believe it is an advantage to the Preds because we are much younger than Detroit.

And for good measure, Mason plays well, we beat the Aves 2-1 in OT. 38 wins, 91 points, playoff bound.

Just got home from welcoming the Predators back! If you watched WSMV, dad and I could be seen in several shots. It was sooo cool. The guys were all real excited, Crispy too! I was in perfect position, right up front and they all high-fived me and crap... it was real tight.

GO PREDS!

I've come down from last night's high somewhat. I was very excited if y'all couldn't tell. The folks at work were nice enough to let me work 9-2 on Sunday so I can go. I got tickets! Sect. 101, Row L. I've never sat in anything but a 300 level seat so this is like perfect. Playoffs, great seats... GO PREDS!