Most Underrated Team in A/AA

Chatt_soccer

Who's the most underrated team in the State? There are a lot of good teams out there with subpar records due to playing tough schedules, injuries, bad luck, etc...and a lot of teams with strong records that really aren't that good they just don't play anybody. Whose records don't tell the truth? List the most overrated and underrated teams in the state.

Please don't just use this post to rep your team - follow the format.

I don't believe Boyd is overlooked at all. We (CSAS) beat them handily with a 2-0 win. It was 2-0 at half and we should of had more, but their defense stepped it up the 2nd half. All their defense does it kick the ball as hard as they can, so its hard to control the ball on the offense half of the field. Their midfield and forwards are decent, but they only got like 2 good shots off the whole game.

I think Sheffield is a little overated. They have really good speed and individual talent but seem short in team play and organization. The back line doesn't play together and at times the better teams like CAK, LC, FRA, CCS would take advantage of this. If they were more organized I think they would be state contenders but unless they address that problem the big dogs will hunt against them.