Sumner County Schools

feverfan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it walks like a duck, ... Call it financial aid, financial need, whatever you want to - but it's still recruiting. Why should HHS help you recruit? Altruism? Would you sharpen the knife for the guy who's going to cut your throat?

PJP is a beautiful building and has great support. Why not earn your recognition instead of begging for it?

And HHS would still be strong without Xander. He's important to the team, but be realistic - HHS would kill you next year too. And what would be gained for HHS?

To answer your ? hendersonville will contend for state next year too. THey start 3 freshman and 4 sophmores. Ya xander is good but he is definetly not the team, he doesnt even lead the team in goals. Most offense doesn't even work through him. The team that hendersonville lost to out of alabama 4-1 is #2 in alabama with a record of 17-2-2 so im not sure why you said they were 2-7 or whatever and the only reason hhs lost was because they played at 10 oclock that night then 10 oclock that morning so they were tired and sore from playin the #6 team in the country the night before.. Hendersonville has beaten 5 top ten AAA teams in the state. Guarenteed that next year hendersonville will be just as good next year if not better. They have all that young talent then the first 3 guys of the bench are also underclassmen. You say dont recruit that means nothing you can still get players from all over! Hendersonville only gets the peninsula. Mark my words.....hendersonville will continue to dominate and continue to be known as the best team around here whether they have to play you or not.

In my opinion JP2 is earning its respect. They are doing pretty well for a first year varsity school having little varsity expierence prior to this year. The statement about the Alabama team was from stats on soccerinfo.com. It may be wrong and I had a feeling that it was. Now this is debateable, but JP2 in my opinion plays in a harder division for ALL sports. Example, MBA was the only TN top 25 USA Today team this year. Also just look at the successful players in Division 1 college throughout the state, the majority are from Division 2 schools. Now the competition in AAA is very strong, but across the state the compitition in Division II is much stronger. Most of the JP2 freshmen and sophmores haved played club soccer for years with the HHS freshmen and Sophmores with Fever and TNFC. Hendersonville does get only the pennisula, but from going through that same middle school that is the pennisula, guess what the majority of those people are exposed to soccer from the time they are five. Sure we get people from all over, but do some math, 2,000 at HHS compared to 500 at JP2. Now the only question I'd like awnsered on the next post is, Do you think that JP2 is doing well this year for there situtation and if not give some good reasons. JP2's players are just as good as the starters at HHS, the problem comes to depth. That's were 2,000 to 500 comes in. Also the idiot who said that NONE of the JP2 starters would start for HHS has yet to give some reason behind that statement, and have any of you that seem to know so much about JP2, have you seen them play?

My statement still stands....no one on the pope team could start for hendersonville. And you ask why i didnt give reason behind that? What reason do you want its obvious if you wouldnt start its because you are not as good. And you say you play better competition? haha i laugh at that foolish remark. Hendersonville has played 5 out of the top 10 AAA schools, along with #6 and #7 in the country. No one in this state AAA AA/A or DIV. II can compare to that hands down. So listen unanymous it is a mockery to common sense that you are trying to put PJP on the same pedistool now or for years to come so just face the facts either your team or your kids team arent even close nor will be any time soon to the powerhouse at hhs.

trufacts what r u talkin bout i play for pope and im #21 i dunno if u know me but i could definately start for hhs. i have played with a lot of and against the players on the team. xander has guessed play for my old team a lot. we don't have a team ne more but i did play for gsc 86.

Edited by Pope 57

Where in the world did you find the the National High schools rankings, if their are any. Maybe truefactsforanidiot needs to pull his head out of his *&$ and realize that the JP2 players have played with the HHS players for years on club teams, and been just as good and in alot of cases better than the HHS players. Five of top AAA schools, big whoop. Face it AAA is not as good as Division 2 at ALL sports. Agains look and realize that MBA and BA are the only two Tennessee schools to be listed on the USA today top 25 in Football for the last two years and that across the board, from golf to tennis and football to soccer Division II is better. You aparently Mrs truefactsforanidiot don't know what you are talking about and need to just accept that fact you are wrong, heck you didn't even name reasons why for your stuff, you just blabber on uselessly about how great HHS is, and in reality your just trying to believe that what you say is true and not admit that JP2 is here to stay and is ready for the big arrogant idiots like yourself who don't know what they are talking about to come and realize they arn't all that. And it is true in that Parkview tounament you went to you lost 5-1 in your FIRST game against a 2-7 team, don't think they are one of the elites in the country. So please next time you sit down and try yet again to repeat yourself, maybe give some good reasons or just shut up and realize that your wrong.

Fellas, You do me proud... A certain couple of FANS started this with all of you knuckleheads in mind. I say knuckleheads with love in my heart. It took us long enough to get you guys fighting over this but you finally fell into the big black pot that we have been stirring. Enough of the exagerating on both sides. I know enough soccer and enough about all of the players at both schools to tell all of you that this has gone on long enough and it is time to stop this thread. The FANS are people who are old enough to know better than to get this going but we sure had fun doing it. We even played both sides of the fence for awhile. This was started with the intention of getting a certain HHS freshman's Dad going. He was just to smart for our trickery and guessed who we were right away and laughed at us. You guys need to relax and knock off the insults. It is getting a little to personal for my taste and besides JPII just snaked the last piece of our puzzle from HHS. (This line is for you big un-- I hope that you can be comfortable reading it) We have an ALL-STAR coming in next year from HHS. So There Take that!!! By the way... Xander is the best player in the State and no -- I do not think he would of come to JPII. Yes H'ville has tremendous talent...if you knuckleheads read the original thread it stated that JPII would learn a few things from H'ville. Truthfully though, I wish that in two years The Sumner County schools would schedule The Pope because it would allow some FRIENDS to play against one another and supply some great competition for the POPE instead of driving to Chattanooga over and over and over. By the way H'ville 4 goals better this year but the gap will close as the boys all get older and better.

i think you are the arrogant one unanymous89, do you realize what you are saying? You did not know there were national rankings for high school? Keep posting on here because I dont think anyone will think you can get any more ignorant about soccer. Whoever the freshmen who said he was as good as Daniel Kelly, is lying. There is no freshmen in Tennessee as good as Daniel Kelly, that is fact. The tournament in Atlanta invites only very good teams between Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and somtimes Oklahoma, there are no 2-7 teams there. I am done here. You lost to ryan and rossview, both of whom were embarrassed by Hendersonville. This thread is a waste of time.