10 aa

mike12

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stumylou, the reason no one is stealing on you is because McKellar throws hard, not because you have some cannon. We have all seen you throw down to second before, and you may have a decent arm, but 2.0 is absurd.

Harpeth's game against Stewart County was rained out yesterday. They play Sycamore Wednesday if the weather permits. Next week Harpeth has Waverly, Central, and Cheatham.

Yeah throwing from home to second in 2 seconds is crazy... shut up about it cause you dont have that good of an arm... i doubt there are hardly any catchers with that great of an arm, and if you did colleges would be scouting you... i am not saying you dont have a good arm but not 2 seconds... you said you could throw it down there in 2 seconds with a good arm and now with a bad one you can still throw it down that far??? and dont brag about no one from sycamore stealing on you if they didnt even try...

any you know why they didnt give u the steal sign, because your coach knew i would throw you out. HAHA CHEATHAM 3-0 1st in district and region

Dont count your eggs before they hatch there now. First you are not first place in the region because there is no way to tell that. You would get at least 4 out of the 6 teams from the other region lou. You guys have no idea the talent on the other side of the region. It is down some last year, but ask Mont. Central and Sycamore about their defeats last year. By the way I will make a bold predicition and say you guys won't make region. It will be Harpeth and Mont. Central

trust me I know what i am talking about, i played in this region the last three years. It doesn't matter how you play during the regular season as long as you are playing great come tourney time. For example in 2001 Mont. Central won the district easily and beat Fairview twice during the regular season, but in the tourney they will beat twice in a row by Fairview and lost the district. So don't be too confident yet, oh by the way you are the one that is crazy thinking you can throw down in 2.0