BGA 6, ECS 2

TheMyth

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irish17 and Shine need to get a room - too much love for me. Everyone knows that KC has a good team but to make statements that so in so can beat so in so are meaningless and in fact worthless. Opinions are like butts, everyones got one some are just bigger than others.

Teddy,

I could have guessed by saying I appreciate it someone would say too much love in the room and get a laugh from a couple of their buddies on here. Listen, my man, I'm just trying to state what I think of the Catholic program. Who cares if I posted an opinion on this board about a certain team. The argument you are making is just through insults and back handed comments, which honestly gives you no argument at all concerning opinions. And actually now that I read it, the opinion thing is a worthless statement that makes little to no sense. Reply Teddy and explain to me what it means.

Okay this site really isn't intended for educational purposes but here goes...

Opinions are fine but when they are opinions about one team beating another you have just offered an opinion about the other team as well (in what you call a back handed way). Next time try "Knox Cath has a good program with a lot of talent and will play teams like BGA competitively" rather than they would beat BGA.

By the way, BGA beat MBA last night 4-0 and if I remember correctly MBA beat Knox Cath? Now I don't mean to imply that ergo BGA would beat Knox Cath but it is interesting isn't it?

Teddy,

I could have guessed by saying I appreciate it someone would say too much love in the room and get a laugh from a couple of their buddies on here. Listen, my man, I'm just trying to state what I think of the Catholic program. Who cares if I posted an opinion on this board about a certain team. The argument you are making is just through insults and back handed comments, which honestly gives you no argument at all concerning opinions. And actually now that I read it, the opinion thing is a worthless statement that makes little to no sense. Reply Teddy and explain to me what it means.

Just to make it clear, I have no idea who Teddy is, where he goes to school, and that was the first post I had ever even seen him make.

Apologies for honestly not understanding your post at the time Teddy. I now do. BGA 4- MBA O? WOW! I may have been a bit premature in my assumption (made and a ss out of myself and an umption- SAmuel L. Jackson, Long Kiss Goodnight) that KCHS would beat the guys at BGA. I would love to see KCHS and BGA play. Looks like BGA should be favored at this point in time now. I believe it would be a good game that hopefully wouldn't end up with BGA dominating like they have recently.

MBA is the weakest team BGA has played to date. Lamar and his son Cody combined with two goals each to take MBA behind the woodshed. MBA is undisciplined, and for that matter uncoordinated. I spit at their poor effort. For all you aspiring math majors MBA=(very, very bad) X (deserve to play with pumpkins before soccer balls)

Lemmi - you may not know who I am or where I play but you still love me don't ya?

Myth - You are absolutely right I don't speak for BGA, I speak for reason which is sadly missing in this mess. Also, I misunderstood your intentions with your first post in this topic - sorry. And you were right, BGA had played much stronger prior to the Beach tournament but I think the Franklin game was the game that started BGA back to playing strength. BGA played very strong against Franklin in the 2-1 win (at least for 65 minutes!)

Good night all.