middle of season

soccerisawesome

Well now that we are 1/2 through the season, I was hoping to get some conversation on the teams in TN. Has anyone seen enough Knoxville-area games to predict where Farragut, Bearden, Oak Ridge, Science Hill, and others will finish? Oh yeah, and McMinn Co. as well. (they are doing great; don't believe it? just ask them!!) I have seen a handfull of games, but would like some debates on other's opinions. And for those in Nashville and Memphis, please chime in and give some predictions and insight on teams across the state. Who are the 8 teams in AAA everyone sees going to state this year?? I see these going on:

1 Science Hill

2 Farragut

3 Hendersonville

4 Brentwood

5 Houston

6 McMinn

7 Cordova

8 ???

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbia Central has a tremendous defense that allows them to compete head to head with most of the good teams around. They beat ECS last week 1-0 (ECS beat CBHS,albeit with CBHS's back up keeper) and then the following night lost to Cordova 2-1 on a last minute pk. Their region (region 4) champion gets a fairly easy path to state. Look for Columbia or Blackman to advance far this year. Hendersonville, Franklin, Clarksville, Brentwood and Centennial are probably the elite teams in mid state. Their path to state is usually a more difficult one. But Farragut is still the team to beat.

Livingston Academy has had a pretty good year over all. This is one of the best teams Livingston has had. They have played with some quality AAA teams. Livingston will win the regions in A-AA and will have to prove them selves against FRA more than likely in the subsate or sectionals, how ever it is after regionals. FRA beat them last season 4-0, FRA had a solid team last year, Livingston is coming back with only 1 loss of a starter, so they should be tough this post-season. It should be a good game between FRA and LA, LA is going to have to play to the top of their potential to play w/ FRA..... Has FRA played Warren County, Cookeville, Smryna, or Lavergn? I was wondering because these are some of the AAA teams Livingston has played....