TnVols23

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean seriously, who names their student section, and it doesnt even have to do with your school, i mean if it had something to do with like aloca or a tornado or something it would be ok i guess, but its the marsh pit, that isnt even a word, i just think its really gay, and would be ashamed to call myself a part of something called the "marsh pit". and that is just my personal opinion

If you knew what you were talking about, before you went blabbering off about stuff you didn't know, you wouldn't be feeling so stupid right now. 'Marsh' hence the name of our basketball coach, sounds like 'Mosh' because it was so crazy, 'pit' because that's what goes with Mosh. Now, for every other person thinks that we, at Alcoa, are complete Morons, you now know what the Marsh Pit is. Raider, I hope you feel smart now... Oh, I think I just turned the tables. I won today... :D

just because its your coaches name you think you won, hahahah. well here is a little something for your coach, his name is gay, and besides, who names a student sectoin after their coach, i mean are yall in love with this guy or something, sorry but im not into that whole gay thing, so when you wanna be normal and just call it, the alcoa student section, let me know, and gah those tables have just spun again. and by the way, all the people at alcoa are complete morons, just in case you didnt know

Edited by RebelRaider