Blackman Decision Today

BDURHAM

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

i just wanna say that i am glad that this whole mess is coming to a close, and it is my hope that blackman can play at the level they are capable of. they played so much looser against oakland last night as a team and i hope they can continue to do that whether its mudcat brewer or doug greene. but i had the absolute pleasure of meeting mudcat brewer when he played at mtsu and if greene does get fired, i would be estatic to see him being given a chance to succed at blackman

Blackman is just awful right now. Can they score? If they didnt have outstanding pitching theyd be getting beat by 10 every game. Their D is horrible, did any see them take infield against Oakland. They need some major changing in the D department. And im not even going to comment on their hitting, because they cant.

Hopefully the coach will start playing for next year will all young guys. You might see this if they lose against a dreadful Warren Co. team.

Something needs to be done

Binns doesn't Rush sound a little whinny.He seems disappointed the team is happier and showed some improvement last night.Rush must really dislike the seniors and juniors.Could Rush have some venddeta against them or is he some young player begging for playing time?The kidds are there that can turn this around and some players that were being ignored or just used to pitch are beginning to take batting practice agained preparing to help the team in more ways now.Should be interesting to see what happens.Looks like Warren Co. will not have to face Price,and no Blackmans team doesn't take any teams for granted.Especially a team that was able to beat Riverdale.

that dreadful Warren Co team beat Riverdale, limiting them to one hit. Does that make Riverdale more dreadful?

binns............were you at the riverdale vs. warren county game? The kid that warren county had on the mound threw his best game ever. He was consistent in the upper 80's and touched 90/91 a couple times. Warren county deserved to win that game because of the pitching performance.

I wasn't at the Riverdale-Warren Co game, but I talked to the umpires and Coach Don Rhoton of Motlow College about the game. Coach Rhoton had the radar gun on Killian and he did throw some pitches in the 90's. Warren Co does have a lot of young players and they seem to be getting better as the season goes on. They could be a dangerous team to play in the tournament. I'll get a first hand look at the Pioneers this Sat.