Tournament of Champions

MWiklund

Once again BA played very poorly but slipped away with a victory of Dickson County 1-0. I must confess, we came in a little cocky making fun of them and we were surprised by them, they were a better team than we had thought. We scored though with 2 minutes in and then outshot them by about 20-5, but we couldnt find the frame of the goal to save our lives. every team has one of those kinds of nights and tonite was ours and we were lucky to escape with a win. we play goodpasture tomorrow and then most likely hume fogg in the finals tomorrow night

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Oneida-Oak Ridge did not happen as Oneida lost to Gallatin 1-0. Oak Ridge played Gallatin a second time winning 2-1 for the championship. The game was not really that close as Gallatin scored on a PK and Oak Ridge missed a PK. Gallatin pretty much just packed in the defense. Looking forward to the Oak Ridge-Farragut game on Friday.

BA lost to Hume Fogg in the finals. It was a very good game, both teams played hard and played well. The final was 2-1 with Hume Fogg scoring on a PK in the 75th minute. It was a bummer, but theres nothing you can do about it, they played a great game and commited a legit foul toward the end of the game. Overall it was a great game and a great tourny. Hume Fogg is having a good season and they looked really good the other night, i think they will continue to surprise teams this year. I hope we can do the same. Anyone play BA in this tourny? If so, what did u think?